Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Of Thrones

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Maybe my least favourite episode this season though. Just didn't think it was as good as the rest so far. Loved how Dany arrives back at the end with nothing but a look on her face like "wtf has happened here" as her city is set alight. C'mon Drogon and burn those mother-facking masters to hell

Really hoping Tommen gets the shit beaten out of him, that spineless little shit. Hoping the High Sparrow and co. get their heads sliced off them too.

Oops.... SPOILERS...

Too late.
    I think this episode was vital for tying up lose ends and setting the scene ready for the next exciting things to follow. It can't all be earth shattering drama. Sometimes you need the glue that makes it cohesive and bring things together. It certainly left me wishing I had the box set and could move straight on to the next episode, but I'm going to be on a sodding ferry again next Monday, so will have to wait a few days before I can see it. No fair!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Clueless (16-06-16), tom sand (16-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    trailer for the next episode
    remember the battle at the wall
    this one is suppose to be bigger
    I woulnt be surprised if Boltons men stabbed him in the back for a bloodless taking of the castle! !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

tom sand (21-06-16)

5. Default

Bastardbowl begins tomorrow!

Reviews

Thumbs up

Just after watching the latest episode (I was too drunk at 2am).
    Possibly the best episode yet. Better go & feed my dogs now.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 20-06-16 at 13:30. Reason: Brilliant battle scenes .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

SF85 (21-06-16)

Hands down best episode!! Jon snow doing a madness! Was hyped from start to finish.

Anyone else love the way Ramsey got killed. Seen complaints saying it was too much 😂😂 hardly, it was perfect👌😆

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ka7ma View Post
    Hands down best episode!! Jon snow doing a madness! Was hyped from start to finish.

Anyone else love the way Ramsey got killed. Seen complaints saying it was too much ���� hardly, it was perfect����
    They don't like spoilers dude...the episode was awesome.

Reviews

season finale
    the last one this year
    its less than a min promo
    Last edited by tom sand; 21-06-16 at 16:36.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (21-06-16), Klittyliker (21-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ka7ma View Post

Anyone else love the way Ramsey got killed. Seen complaints saying it was too much ���� hardly, it was perfect����
    REALLY??

Did it EVER occur to you that people who have not seen it yet do not want any spoilers???
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    REALLY??

Did it EVER occur to you that people who have not seen it yet do not want any spoilers???
    Not being funny, but why would you come to a game of thrones thread if you hadn't seen the latest episode? I mean, this thread is discussing what is happening and it's kind of obvious and give the man his due, he didn't say 'how' he died, so you still get that delight. Plus there have been reports already written in various places, including on Rickon and how he should have zig zagged the field (not telling you why), but it was very true and kind of funny.

I agree with him also that it was a perfect for Ramsey the game player and after seeing the way everyone else has died, it wasn't exactly worse than many of them, so not sure why anyone would complain. I mean, the man cut someone's cock off!!!!

It was definitely what I had expected after the lead up episode last Week and very enjoyable to watch.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (22-06-16), Mister Anderson (30-06-16), tom sand (22-06-16)

Ino. Speechless from start to finish! So good.

Really? Why come onto the thread surely they know it'll have spoilers. So we can't come onto the thread and discuss it. We just go yep great ep and agree and leave it there?

If someone hasn't seen the ep then don't go looking at blog posts about the show. Just asking for it to be spoiled lol no?😂

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ka7ma For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (01-07-16)

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast