Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Good client lists

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by leothelion View Post
    Sorry Darling. Liz took care of you. Did you get a visit from the Gardai in Pearce St. I believe you did then the nasty blog you wrote about liz somehow disappeared.
    You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Ah come on now, sure you dont think she is clever enough to of written that blog - mind i think the cruella ones are far better with her mad cartoon pictures, jesus they are funny.

Anna i think you find and a whole lot of you on here are all written about so stuff the good the bad and the ugly list liz fucked the lotaya........

If you guys want to see something really funny you should google and see one to miss, thats hysterical. Its all on the cruella blog LOL.

Blog Entries

Sorry Darling. Liz took care of you. Did you get a visit from the Gardai in Pearce St. I believe you did then the nasty blog you wrote about liz somehow disappeared.

I fail to see the intelligence in this!!!!!

It's shit stiring, nothing more!!!!
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default intelligent

How could you possibly see intelligent in anything. I think it was great to that HIV **** was sorted out
    Last edited by pats bodyguard; 07-03-09 at 19:40. Reason: Keep personnel comments out, calm down leo

4. Default

How could you possibly see intelligent in anything. I think it was great to that HIV **** was sorted out

What eejit is working with hiv for fecks sake.........shite i hope ive never seen her.

Its not that one thats ****** is she. Jesus in the *********** disctict cos i ve
    seen some girls there.........please tell me what she looks like so i know cos there
    was one i saw that had ** hair and the bags under her eyes were a good match.

Let me know who it is by PM cos i think i know who it is. Jesus its fingers crossed .
    Last edited by pats bodyguard; 07-03-09 at 20:19. Reason: Personel info, removed, stop flaming

Blog Entries

And I suppose you qualifications as "a 50 year old long distance truck driver" would make you more then capable of judging my level of intelligence!!!!

As for the "HIV" thing, don't know WTF you're on about there!!!
    L

Default Excuse

What are you implying. That a druck driver isn't intelligent. Mate, I've travelled the lenth and breath of this country. I've probably shagged anything shagable. So there. How many women besides the ones you've paid for have you fucked.

Blog Entries

What are you implying. That a druck driver isn't intelligent. Mate, I've travelled the lenth and breath of this country. I've probably shagged anything shagable. So there. How many women besides the ones you've paid for have you fucked.

And this statement is meant to convince me otherwise????

"Mate", you've jumped to a conclusion about my intelligence, you know nothing me, but I have to admit, you have one over on me now, you obviously know a lot more than me because for the life of me I cannot figure out the connection between travelling all over this fine country shagging anything that's shagable, and intelligence!!!!

I'd ask you to enlighten me but..................... don't bother.............
    L

Reviews

Leothelion is a shit stirrer. Check out her IP address, I bet it's someone that's been banned in the past here.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Leothelion is a shit stirrer. Check out her IP address, I bet it's someone that's been banned in the past here.

maybe a female that was banned before ,(AND i not talking about liz)

nbt

Reviews

Every time you post it becomes more obvious you are up to your neck with liz.

From trying to convince us she was freya to knowing about pictures on blogs and how they came to be in Ms Hiltons possesion to blogs from and about Hilton that most people who post here have never seen.

Are you supposed to be Irish ( Odd because most irish people would know how to spell Pearse)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast