Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Thirty Something Virgin - Honest Advice Sought

  1. Default Thirty Something Virgin - Honest Advice Sought

    Hi all.
    Having browsed this site for a while, I am posting for the first time- I don't intend using the forum much, but am looking for some genuine advice/ perspectives here, from both escorts and punters. I am a virgin in my early to mid thirties. Now, while I have a very liberal attitude towards sex myself, until very recently, hiring an escort is something I would never have considered. Now however, as the years begn to creep up on me, it's something that I have been contemplating a bit more. Although very confident and outgoing in other aspects of my life, I have always been shy around women I'm attracted to and while platonic relationships with women has never been something I've had a problem with, approaching women with a view to anything more has always been difficult for me. I took an 'it will come in its own good time' approach before, but with now being closer to 40 than 25 and nothing else seeming to work, hiring an escort has crossed my mind and female friends have even suggested it to me. I struggled with it for a long time as I didn't want my first time to be a 'financial transaction' but am more open to the idea now. I just have a few worries though and this is why I posted this thread- for genuine advice.

    Would I be wasting my time? Do escorts even bother with clients who are virgins? I'd just be afraid of freaking out at the last minute or being unable to perform with nerves. Is this typically a no go area for escorts or does it vary? While I've made some initial queries, I haven't totally made up my mind whether I want to go down this road. I have a good job, a good social network a high level of education, a kind, caring personality, this is just a major obstacle for me and an itch I'm looking to scratch as soon as I can. The internet dating world is something I have tried but has generally, been a disaster, so not sure what other avenues to go down. The 40 year old virgin was a good film and all, but the prospect of being that character in real life doesn't thrill me. Not sure if this topic has been covered here before, or how it will go down here, but as you can imagine this is something I'm quite sensitive about , so I would appreciate genuine feedback only please. As I say I'm looking for both punter and escort perspectives and am genunely interested in getting other perspectives. Thanks in advance.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HornyCorkonian83 For This Useful Post:

    JessycaWild (14-03-16), robbie9 (14-03-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,849
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyCorkonian83 View Post
    Hi all.
    Having browsed this site for a while, I am posting for the first time- I don't intend using the forum much, but am looking for some genuine advice/ perspectives here, from both escorts and punters. I am a virgin in my early to mid thirties. Now, while I have a very liberal attitude towards sex myself, until very recently, hiring an escort is something I would never have considered. Now however, as the years begn to creep up on me, it's something that I have been contemplating a bit more. Although very confident and outgoing in other aspects of my life, I have always been shy around women I'm attracted to and while platonic relationships with women has never been something I've had a problem with, approaching women with a view to anything more has always been difficult for me. I took an 'it will come in its own good time' approach before, but with now being closer to 40 than 25 and nothing else seeming to work, hiring an escort has crossed my mind and female friends have even suggested it to me. I struggled with it for a long time as I didn't want my first time to be a 'financial transaction' but am more open to the idea now. I just have a few worries though and this is why I posted this thread- for genuine advice.

    Would I be wasting my time? Do escorts even bother with clients who are virgins? I'd just be afraid of freaking out at the last minute or being unable to perform with nerves. Is this typically a no go area for escorts or does it vary? While I've made some initial queries, I haven't totally made up my mind whether I want to go down this road. I have a good job, a good social network a high level of education, a kind, caring personality, this is just a major obstacle for me and an itch I'm looking to scratch as soon as I can. The internet dating world is something I have tried but has generally, been a disaster, so not sure what other avenues to go down. The 40 year old virgin was a good film and all, but the prospect of being that character in real life doesn't thrill me. Not sure if this topic has been covered here before, or how it will go down here, but as you can imagine this is something I'm quite sensitive about , so I would appreciate genuine feedback only please. As I say I'm looking for both punter and escort perspectives and am genunely interested in getting other perspectives. Thanks in advance.
    it is totally up to you how you lose your virginity and there are lots of very good Escorts on here who would be very helpful towards you.
    There are also some Escorts that would not be very good for you so the number one thing to get right is choosing the right one for you,
    You asked would you be wasting your time and the answer is NO you would not , seeing your username I am thinking that you are a corkman like
    myself and if you want a bit of advice of Escorts in Cork who you think would be good for you, I could suggest 3 at least but it is totally your call.
    If you want my advice you can pm me and I will tell you of different girls I have visited in cork. We are all nervous visiting an Escort but there
    are certain ladies who are very good at catering for nervous clients.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (14-03-16)

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    it is totally up to you how you lose your virginity and there are lots of very good Escorts on here who would be very helpful towards you.
    There are also some Escorts that would not be very good for you so the number one thing to get right is choosing the right one for you,
    You asked would you be wasting your time and the answer is NO you would not , seeing your username I am thinking that you are a corkman like
    myself and if you want a bit of advice of Escorts in Cork who you think would be good for you, I could suggest 3 at least but it is totally your call.
    If you want my advice you can pm me and I will tell you of different girls I have visited in cork. We are all nervous visiting an Escort but there
    are certain ladies who are very good at catering for nervous clients.
    Cheers for that blue!

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,234
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Welcome to the forum, didn't read all of the post (long post).
    Just pm a lady you like with good reviews and ask her.
    I can't see them having an issue being a virgin.
    Escorts are usually very nice especially with good reviews.
    Best of luck.
    Hello

  7. Default

    Cheers shy.

  8. Default

    Embrace it and overcome the nerves. In due course you won't even remember the fuss

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,869
    Blog Entries
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyCorkonian83 View Post
    Hi all.
    Having browsed this site for a while, I am posting for the first time- I don't intend using the forum much, but am looking for some genuine advice/ perspectives here, from both escorts and punters. I am a virgin in my early to mid thirties. Now, while I have a very liberal attitude towards sex myself, until very recently, hiring an escort is something I would never have considered. Now however, as the years begn to creep up on me, it's something that I have been contemplating a bit more. Although very confident and outgoing in other aspects of my life, I have always been shy around women I'm attracted to and while platonic relationships with women has never been something I've had a problem with, approaching women with a view to anything more has always been difficult for me. I took an 'it will come in its own good time' approach before, but with now being closer to 40 than 25 and nothing else seeming to work, hiring an escort has crossed my mind and female friends have even suggested it to me. I struggled with it for a long time as I didn't want my first time to be a 'financial transaction' but am more open to the idea now. I just have a few worries though and this is why I posted this thread- for genuine advice.

    Would I be wasting my time? Do escorts even bother with clients who are virgins? I'd just be afraid of freaking out at the last minute or being unable to perform with nerves. Is this typically a no go area for escorts or does it vary? While I've made some initial queries, I haven't totally made up my mind whether I want to go down this road. I have a good job, a good social network a high level of education, a kind, caring personality, this is just a major obstacle for me and an itch I'm looking to scratch as soon as I can. The internet dating world is something I have tried but has generally, been a disaster, so not sure what other avenues to go down. The 40 year old virgin was a good film and all, but the prospect of being that character in real life doesn't thrill me. Not sure if this topic has been covered here before, or how it will go down here, but as you can imagine this is something I'm quite sensitive about , so I would appreciate genuine feedback only please. As I say I'm looking for both punter and escort perspectives and am genunely interested in getting other perspectives. Thanks in advance.
    Take your time in choosing the lady,look for someone discreet and confident with a caring touch.
    Physical attraction comes in to it of course but this is your first time and it should be done right
    Confer with other clients in your area and further afield, once you've done your research, be on time with a nice clean bum, teeth clean and the exact amount. Not many of us are in the habit of carrying change.
    Goodluck leibchen
    Last edited by Cassandra; 13-03-16 at 21:01.
    C'est Moi

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

    Mr Cuddles (14-03-16), shyguyshyguy12 (13-03-16)

  11. Default

    Thanks Cassandra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Take your time in choosing the lady,look for someone discreet and confident with a caring touch.
    Physical attraction comes in to it of course but this is your first time and it should be done right
    Confer with other clients in your area and further afield, once you've done your research, be on time with a nice clean bum, teeth clean and the exact amount. Not many of us are in the habit of carrying change.
    Goodluck leibchen

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to HornyCorkonian83 For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (14-03-16)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    Take your time in choosing the lady,look for someone discreet and confident with a caring touch.
    Physical attraction comes in to it of course but this is your first time and it should be done right
    Confer with other clients in your area and further afield, once you've done your research, be on time with a nice clean bum, teeth clean and the exact amount. Not many of us are in the habit of carrying change.
    Goodluck leibchen
    i am sorry Cassandra
    i love you
    have i been at the pub
    yes i have
    but i am serious
    i think you are amazing

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (14-03-16)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    West
    Posts
    47
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    I also was shit with the girls in my day. I never could take it all the way as I was afraid id be crap at sex. I lost my virginity to an escort on here. I hit lucky as she was a gem of a girl. Actually she was on another site but that site isnt what it used to be. She is on here though. It was the best thing I ever did, met a few escorts after that and googled sex tips and it changed me for the better. I even went on hook up sites and stuff. Do your research on the girl. PM her and be happy with her before you book and so what if you bottle it when you get to main event, shit happens and thats life. As nyoung said embrace it. Good luck!

    ps I was in my late 20's
    Last edited by cimlat; 13-03-16 at 21:51.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •