Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Last ten days in ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Sonya, we haven't met and I won't try to meet now. But I've enjoyed your presence on the forum. My advice if you are in your last 10 days here, take a week off and smell the shamrock.
    Thank you!Thats a good advice!! I have 2 more days and i prefer to see for the last time my favourites guy and do some shopping of course!!

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    there is some thing
    having sex with your head
    Bad, bad, boy!! You need a spank!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sonyaxx View Post
    I wanted to let you all know that my jorney in this job is getting very close to the end! Despite all the rumours about this job, for me it was the biggest adventure! In all this time i grew up, i learned things about people and more important, things about me! I want to thank you to each of you for everything! I met all kind of people and i learned something from each of you! I wish you all the best and take care and give the most respect to all the beautiful ladies that you are lucky to have here! Thank you! Yours, Strawberry!
    I'm sorry to see you go Sonya,it has been such a huge pleasure for me,getting to spend time with you,your a wonderful lady,one of the very best,i have had the pleasure to meet,in this industry.
    I bid you farewell as you take this next step in your life.May you always be happy and healthy,all the best
    Last edited by casman; 19-03-16 at 11:11.

hi, you leaving for good or just for a while

I wanted to let you all know that my jorney in this job is getting very close to the end! Despite all the rumours about this job, for me it was the biggest adventure! In all this time i grew up, i learned things about people and more important, things about me! I want to thank you to each of you for everything! I met all kind of people and i learned something from each of you! I wish you all the best and take care and give the most respect to all the beautiful ladies that you are lucky to have here! Thank you! Yours, Strawberry!
    The best of luck to you in the future,
    Xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    Such sad news. Even though I knew the day was coming I didn't think it would arrive so soon.

We have met so many times and still I wish we could have met so many more. I'll see you soon to say goodbye in person Gorgeous.

Guys, if you haven't already met Sonya you should really try before she leaves. She is truly gorgeous and great fun to be with. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
    U r de specail one

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    Such sad news. Even though I knew the day was coming I didn't think it would arrive so soon.

We have met so many times and still I wish we could have met so many more. I'll see you soon to say goodbye in person Gorgeous.

Guys, if you haven't already met Sonya you should really try before she leaves. She is truly gorgeous and great fun to be with. Guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    I hate these kinds of threads
    (When a lady I was mesmerised by decides to leave,and I must resist getting soppy/coming across as if I didn't realise the day would come)

The strawberry is one of my all time favourite ladies.
    Stunningly beautiful ,tall,body to die for etc..........but also down to earth,cheeky and great to chat to or have a bit of fun with.

Its rare for me to meet someone and be a little jealous of whoever is (or will in the future) hook up with her in the civilian world

Very sad to see her leaving ,and I would like to advise her that I would feel a lot better if I was to find out that she went on to become a nun in the future (Sorry...but jealousy is a cruel master)

I just noticed this is the 13th....very apt
    Was it not a likkle burdy dat got yu togedder 😀

My frand rite bedder engels Dan me I get him now......
    Best of luck in the future a special tough smart kind lady that can be anything she wants to be.
    I would put all my chips on you if life was a gamble but it's not you are a 100% cert you will achieve everything you want and more.
    Your a class person you always held dignity and a positive attitude no matter what happened.
    I regret I am only seeing this now as I would have loved to meet you one last time.
    I hope you sort your chakra😀
    You will make someone very happy someday.
    I don't mind if klittylicker is number one lol he deserves it but I will never forget you that's for sure.
    You champion the underdog you treat all of us gimps with respect you were professional at your job while keeping a human side too.
    Possibly the easiest woman I have ever met to talk to you saw straight into my soul and healed it.
    Best of luck and thank you for everything Ms Strawberry xxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloAbels For This Useful Post:

casman (20-03-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Dan the google translator ..he velly good !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (20-03-16)

Reviews

Best of luck Sonya!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345