Thread: Dolly Darling's Valentines Day

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dolly Darling's Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day
    So it is another Valentines Day, and another lonely one at that. There has only ever been one year in my life, where I had a boyfriend on this heartsy holiday. And believe me, it wasn't worth it when he bought 20 roses and left me at home, while he went out street selling them for 4euro each. It was so romantic for me to stare at the wall for five hours and watch the termites crawl out and wish me an infested Valentines Day. Finally the boyfriend came home with a radiant smile, feeling so proud to make $80. I was so sad i slept in the closet that night, while he kicked the door and laughed at my crying. That was the valentines day from hell and I decided that moment, to never be with someone ever again on Valentines Day! I decided that the person I love most is myself, so I will spend every Valentines Day loving myself... Alone.
    So, on this lovely sunny Valentines Day in Colorado, I sit in a canyon beside a hill full of dinosour bones. Plucked a bit of wild sage and going to burn it later for insense. Will cast a love spell on myself (I'm sure it will work). I bought a big bunch of red & pink heart balloons and a few lovely cards and this morning I said "thankyou darling" to the nice Valentines gifts I gave myself. Sipped two mugs of PINK hot chocolate and of course ate a scone with strawberry jam. Painted my nails white with little red kissy lips on them. Yes, have my pink panties on, ruby red lipstick on, and a bit more pink blusher then usual. Might climb a tree in a bit, shout as loud as I can inside the canyon "I love myself!!!" and my declaration will bounce off all the canyon walls, and come back my way, the voice ending where it began - inside myself. This Love is true.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 14-02-09 at 20:55.