Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Tralee

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tralee
    Posts
    61
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    9

    Unhappy Tralee

    Is a top reviewed TS with verified photos ever going to come to Tralee

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your horny dreams :)
    Posts
    6,835
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H12345 View Post
    Is a top reviewed TS with verified photos ever going to come to Tralee
    Sorry baby I'm on my holidays

    Maybe when I get back I might pass through

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Renatha Lopez For This Useful Post:

    kymike (04-03-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Sorry baby I'm on my holidays

    Maybe when I get back I might pass through
    brilliant.

  5. Default

    Been there once and never again.. Struggled to survive when almost all other girls ( genetic girl ) in Tralee taking as low as 50€ while i'm charging 3 times higher
    click here for more info please >>> http://www.shemalemanrammer.escortbook.com
    Ms Rammer is back !!
    Limerick : 11th - 17th dec
    Cork : 18th - 24th dec
    Dublin : 25th dec - 2nd jan



  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    276
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Been there once and never again.. Struggled to survive when almost all other girls ( genetic girl ) in Tralee taking as low as 50€ while i'm charging 3 times higher
    what exactly is a shemale rammer?
    it sounds like you are ramming other shemales

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •