Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye everybody

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    but it goes to show that maybe only a small thing that can upset some one
    Hello Tombo. Hows the bible study coming along?

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Ana I'm sure it has no resemblance at all, as in this case it is founded on bullshit. Old birdy here started rumours about my private life on a thread and then started crying wolf and making it out like it was the other way round.

This is how reputations get ruined and people get hurt. I'm just glad that this time next year I will be out of it and not having to take the shit that I have to put up with from idiots taking out their problems on me any more.

I have no interest in spreading rumours about people or getting involved with their private life. Worse thing I ever did was care about people. Silly me!

I can't actually believe that this thread is still moving on. It just goes to show how well shit travels!
    I am sorry ,I haven't read the entire thread so you might be right.
    This thread will keep going couse people like gossips and disputes
    Some of them live for this kind of things
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

TonyB (05-03-16)

4. Default

Ana I'm sure it has no resemblance at all, as in this case it is founded on bullshit. Old birdy here started rumours about my private life on a thread and then started crying wolf and making it out like it was the other way round.

This is how reputations get ruined and people get hurt. I'm just glad that this time next year I will be out of it and not having to take the shit that I have to put up with from idiots taking out their problems on me any more.

I have no interest in spreading rumours about people or getting involved with their private life. Worse thing I ever did was care about people. Silly me!

I can't actually believe that this thread is still moving on. It just goes to show how well shit travels!
    There goes the Happy Hooker image .

5. Cool

Clients ? X

I have something to say here, I never get involved but have been following all Dirt Birds many rants on all the threads, shaking my head in astonishment.

I posted my support for the girl who was so horribly named in this whole fiasco. Dirtbirds first reply to me was to attack me, I commented only 2 more times then bowed out of the whole thing, because I have no desire to discuss anything with a child who has throw his toys out of the pram for attention when some one had a different opinion to him,

Kate disagreed in the same post that the girl should not have been named, and he went to town on her like a big baby stamping his feet.

He then went on to say that if we were in support of this girl, that he had concerns as to what our own hygiene standards were like, and that Kate was a man hater, im sure she looked at this as I did and thought wtf are you typing, and this is where it kicked off, now this is the quote that let Dirt bird loose the plot.. kate said , where did I ever say I hated men, if you wish to discuss my private life maybe I can return the favor , all hell broke loose, every post and thread available that he could post on, he challenged and goaded her.

Kate NEVER said one word about his private life , or that she knew anything, or even implied that she knew .
    Then he starts a goodbye for "me" thread just to start it all up again. And most who couldn't possibly have read all his ranting post as there were on every thread going only seen the mountain that was created by himself that his private life was in danger (yawn)

I can totally understand why Kate would be upset here and that is why I'm typing a post that I would normally not post.

This whole thing also makes me see why so few girls post here, because the second we do, we get shot down for actually having an opinion that is not agreeable to some one and that we are not just posting girly sweet posts.

As I said to Dirtbird when he asked me in one of his posts to me "can I disagree" I replied, yes you can but in doing so you have to allow others to disagree with you.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (05-03-16), Best Before (07-03-16), blue rebel (05-03-16), Curvaceous Kate (05-03-16), DenaliGirl (05-03-16), justfrank44 (05-03-16), MidlifeCrisis (05-03-16), Prickly (06-03-16), redforever (05-03-16), Vitruvian (05-03-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DenaliGirl View Post
    Clients ? X
    Stephanie is that you rubbing salt into the wounds? You're such a cute mischief maker aren't you? Thanks for the perfect example for the kind of shit I was referring to though

Oh and the other one I just noticed lol. You're encouragable x

There goes the Happy Hooker image .
    I can always rely on your to scrape the barrel when you see me get kicked

Amy, thank you so much. You're words are really appreciated. Thank you x
    Last edited by Curvaceous Kate; 05-03-16 at 16:26.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    What with these type of threads, i don't get them, if you're going, why start a thread about it, just go, they nearly always be back in few months time again anyway
    Or minutes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Or minutes
    or better still,not logging out at all.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    or better still,not logging out at all.

Westside.
    Kinda hard to log out when they start posting as someone else

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

redforever (05-03-16), TonyB (05-03-16)

Reviews

Will this thread ever end?

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast