Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Clean escorts

  1. Default Clean escorts

    While I understand the chances of contracting something off an escort is fairly low, I don't want to take the risk. Does anyone know any escorts that are 100% clean in the Dublin area? What sort of stuff should I look out for (I.e prices under 50, certain favourites, etc). Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tombarry1916 View Post
    While I understand the chances of contracting something off an escort is fairly low, I don't want to take the risk. Does anyone know any escorts that are 100% clean in the Dublin area? What sort of stuff should I look out for (I.e prices under €50, certain favourites, etc). Thanks!
    if u go for 50.. say thanks you if u meet the girl in the photo... the rest is....... )

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to JessycaWild For This Useful Post:

    hitman76 (01-03-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tombarry1916 View Post
    While I understand the chances of contracting something off an escort is fairly low, I don't want to take the risk. Does anyone know any escorts that are 100% clean in the Dublin area? What sort of stuff should I look out for (I.e prices under €50, certain favourites, etc). Thanks!
    Technically there is a chance of contracting something off anybody you have sex with or even kiss.
    All escorts that advertise on this site will and should be clean.
    However, if you are thinking about bareback, sex without condom, then this isn't the place for you.

    Escort that advertise on these sites are some of the cleanest you will find as they look after themselves very well.


    If you are looking for escort that charge less than €50 for her service, then good luck as €50 for 30 minutes with a girl on here is a very good price and many people here will call you for trying to find somebody less than €50.
    However, if you are looking for an escort that charges no more than €50 for extras, then good luck also.
    Last edited by Floki; 29-02-16 at 13:00.
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserania (29-02-16), Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (29-02-16), GOSHH (29-02-16), Escort Advertiserkyla (29-02-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (29-02-16)

  6. Default

    Stay a virgin no kissing.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyJim For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (29-02-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,583
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    100% clean. Well, as Floki said, if you are looking for unprotected sex, this isn't the place for you. If you feel like you're not sure of something ask for oral with condom, cim with condom etc and you're safe xxx I know it's better to be safe than sorry.

    Jessyca, not to be disrespectful, I know there are a lot of fake profiles, but you were kinda harsh with what you said...there are girls that charge €100 and aren't the girls in the photos, just as well as there are €50 girl and so on. If a girl charges less that doesn't give you the right to judge her. I charge less as well, I'm not ashamed of that. Again I don't want you to think I'm being rude or anything xxx
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    FullIrish (01-03-16), JessycaWild (29-02-16), philipkntz (29-02-16), pookii (29-02-16), Red and Horny (29-02-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (29-02-16), TonyB (29-02-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Being Naughty xxx
    Posts
    5,734

    Default

    Any skin to skin contact carries a risk, however as our bodies are our income, you will find that most escorts take their sexual health very seriously, have regular checks & look after ourselves sexually.

    Sandy x
    ~ * ~ Busty UK 100% Independent Fit, Fun & Frisky Escort 086 124 8984~ * ~
    ~ * ~ CASHEL Tuesday 12th until & including Monday 18th Dec ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ WITHHELD/LANDLINE NUMBERS/TEXT MESSAGES & ANY CALLS AFTER 9pm will not be answered ~ * ~
    ~ * ~ Phone sex available by paysafe vouchers only ~ * ~



  11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserania (29-02-16), Curvaceous Kate (29-02-16), Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (29-02-16), Escort Advertiseremilyuk (29-02-16), English Melissa (01-03-16), Super ModeratorFloki (29-02-16), GOSHH (29-02-16), JessycaWild (29-02-16), willie wacker (29-02-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    628
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    I don't know what they are all talking about, the girls here are all the dirtiest I've ever met

    In the best possible way
    Something or other

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lol brb For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (29-02-16), GOSHH (29-02-16), irishdeltaforce (02-03-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (29-02-16), TonyB (02-03-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    100% clean. Well, as Floki said, if you are looking for unprotected sex, this isn't the place for you. If you feel like you're not sure of something ask for oral with condom, cim with condom etc and you're safe xxx I know it's better to be safe than sorry.

    Jessyca, not to be disrespectful, I know there are a lot of fake profiles, but you were kinda harsh with what you said...there are girls that charge €100 and aren't the girls in the photos, just as well as there are €50 girl and so on. If a girl charges less that doesn't give you the right to judge her. I charge less as well, I'm not ashamed of that. Again I don't want you to think I'm being rude or anything xxx


    I just sayed my opinion.. didnt insult anyone,, sweety, just all the time i see here guys complaining about the girls for 50.... so this is what i heared,fake profile,, most of them,, agree with u.. can be each price with fake,, but most of them are50.. like he requested or less
    wich u a nice day!!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessycaWild For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (29-02-16), TonyB (02-03-16)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,690
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    If you have any doubts or worries about cleanliness then you have 3 choices.

    Go all sevices covered.
    Go massage only
    Dont go at all.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserania (29-02-16), JessycaWild (29-02-16), Escort AdvertiserMistress Silke (01-03-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (29-02-16)

  18. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    If you have any doubts or worries about cleanliness then you have 3 choices.

    Go all sevices covered.
    Go massage only
    Dont go at all.
    forgot one
    Wank

  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JessycaWild For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserania (29-02-16), Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (01-03-16), Super ModeratorFloki (29-02-16), lildick (29-02-16), LuckyLu (29-02-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (29-02-16), zilch (29-02-16)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •