Thread: Dominatrix who offers sex

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Dominatrix who offers sex

Hi all - I've never seen a Dominatrix before but am eager to try. I don't think I'm into a lot of the more hardcore services that Doms offer, more I just want a controlling dominant girl. I also want the session to end in sex - I don't see a lot of Doms that offer sex - is there any girls out there that would offer this service ? I know a lot of girls would be ok with this because essentially I am just being submissive but I want the service to be with a proper Dom. I live close to Dublin, Kildare, Louth and Meath area. Any takers ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GuardianoftheGalaxy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

sounds interesting
    im interested in this too

That's because Domination involves no sexual contact whatsoever darling. You want to be submissive and have sex as well so I can suggest you to explain to a girl what you want. I'm sure there are some girls there who would help.
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AyannaMelek For This Useful Post:

marijuana (28-02-16), sixfourblond (28-02-16)

6. Default

Thanks very much for the responses guys. I've actually seen Cherry before - was just a straight forward session but was really good and have always wanted to go back and try her tie and tease speciality. Thanks for your informative response Nina. I see you often give good advice on the forums. I hope to get to meet you one day. Thank you also Emily - appreciate the good advice and perhaps I will get to meet you some day also. Thanks for all the responses lads.