Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Ok I don't know what to say to this...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,588
    Blog Entries
    4

    Question Ok I don't know what to say to this...

    I just had the weirdest call in probably the history of calls. I'm not they type of person to talk about this but I honestly don't have an answer to this. A guy calls, makes a booking, calls back ten minutes later to ask me if he can come to my place or does he have to collect the order...I am puzzled right now...because he usually collects the ordered girls....uhm what??I thought I was hearing things, but I wasn't. From the top of my head...what was he thinking? Just out of curiosity. It's not a delivery service nor a take-away. I can understand its nerve wrecking to call a girl and ask for an appointment, but from someone who apparently has experience with escorts. What are you thinking? Please explain...
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    I just had the weirdest call in probably the history of calls. I'm not they type of person to talk about this but I honestly don't have an answer to this. A guy calls, makes a booking, calls back ten minutes later to ask me if he can come to my place or does he have to collect the order...I am puzzled right now...because he usually collects the ordered girls....uhm what??I thought I was hearing things, but I wasn't. From the top of my head...what was he thinking? Just out of curiosity. It's not a delivery service nor a take-away. I can understand its nerve wrecking to call a girl and ask for an appointment, but from someone who apparently has experience with escorts. What are you thinking? Please explain...
    Well you are good enough to eat afterall

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (22-02-16), Rocker123 (22-02-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,588
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Well you are good enough to eat afterall
    I know I'm cute and sweet but...to be honest I don't have an answer to what that guy just said...I don't I'm sorry...
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    redforever (22-02-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    I know I'm cute and sweet but...to be honest I don't have an answer to what that guy just said...I don't I'm sorry...
    Did he ask for extra toppings

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (22-02-16), Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (22-02-16), irishdeltaforce (22-02-16), Rocker123 (22-02-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,104
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    I just had the weirdest call in probably the history of calls. I'm not they type of person to talk about this but I honestly don't have an answer to this. A guy calls, makes a booking, calls back ten minutes later to ask me if he can come to my place or does he have to collect the order...I am puzzled right now...because he usually collects the ordered girls....uhm what??I thought I was hearing things, but I wasn't. From the top of my head...what was he thinking? Just out of curiosity. It's not a delivery service nor a take-away. I can understand its nerve wrecking to call a girl and ask for an appointment, but from someone who apparently has experience with escorts. What are you thinking? Please explain...
    Hello Nina , strange one ..........that guy has used a very poor choice of wording for sure. You say it was someone who has experience with escorts, does this mean a username on here with reviews. Maybe just poor wording on his part. Hard to know without knowing the tone of the persons voice.....serious or joking.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to F-Dub For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (22-02-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,588
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F-Dub View Post
    Hello Nina , strange one ..........that guy has used a very poor choice of wording for sure. You say it was someone who has experience with escorts, does this mean a username on here with reviews. Maybe just poor wording on his part. Hard to know without knowing the tone of the persons voice.....serious or joking.
    To be honest I don't know if he uses the forums or not, even so I wouldn't say who it was. A poor choice of words indeed, he sounded pretty serious over the phone like someone who knows what visiting an escort means, because he referred to collecting the girls. I asked him if he knows what he is talking about and he said he knows. So...anyhow...it was the weirdest call in the history of escorting probably xx
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,588
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Did he ask for extra toppings

    Nope. He didn't haha xx
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    redforever (22-02-16)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hillsborough
    Posts
    1,352
    Reviews
    103

    Default

    I think the most likely is that his English was bad, and he meant collect you for an outcall?

    Did you hang up on him?

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (22-02-16), Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (23-02-16)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,104
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    To be honest I don't know if he uses the forums or not, even so I wouldn't say who it was. A poor choice of words indeed, he sounded pretty serious over the phone like someone who knows what visiting an escort means, because he referred to collecting the girls. I asked him if he knows what he is talking about and he said he knows. So...anyhow...it was the weirdest call in the history of escorting probably xx
    No i was not asking you to reveal a username on here. Yes strange one......best to move on so. Poor emotional intelligence maybe on his part. Good luck

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,104
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    I think the most likely is that his English was bad, and he meant collect you for an outcall?

    Did you hang up on him?

    Maybe the above might be a possibility .......if yes his English was poor on the phone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •