Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laura Lee high court challange

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

I'm no more anti Sinn Fein than most of the other established parties, but they really need to loose the old faces who are steeped in terrorism and also get their sums to add up . I do have some sympathy for them as they do get hammered by mainstream media and I've no doubt it's driven by FG / Lab

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    I'm no more anti Sinn Fein than most of the other established parties, but they really need to loose the old faces who are steeped in terrorism and also get their sums to add up . I do have some sympathy for them as they do get hammered by mainstream media and I've no doubt it's driven by FG / Lab
    Those old faces are the people who have brought the party to its present position, so why on earth should they get rid of them. The only people calling for their removal are their opponents, very telling that eh? the other established parties are running scared of sinn fein because they have upset the natural order of Irish politics, you know, where you can do what you like to the public and they will elect you back in because they have no other choice. I would doubt that sinn fein would be any better in goverment that fg, ff or lab, but in all honesty, do you really think they can be any worse than the shower who have gone before them?

Reviews

Martin McGuinness/SF are so two faced, they have caused more pain and suffering on this Island and as for the DUP, they are just an ignorant bunch, why are these Muppets still in government

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themanofwar For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    Martin McGuinness/SF are so two faced, they have caused more pain and suffering on this Island and as for the DUP, they are just an ignorant bunch, why are these Muppets still in government
    Because bigger muppets keep voting for them

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

SteveB (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Because bigger muppets keep voting for them
    What does that say about southern voters given they keep voting ff and fg?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    Yep but they are all bad
    In my eye,s FG are the best of a very bad lot and are probably the best to look our economy for the next 5 years.
    I cannot trust SF and I do believe their policies on finance are wrong

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Yep but they are all bad
    In my eye,s FG are the best of a very bad lot and are probably the best to look our economy for the next 5 years.
    I cannot trust SF and I do believe their policies on finance are wrong
    Fg did nothing for the economy, they are caretakers for european finance ministers

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (19-02-16), Wolverine (19-02-16)

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    old stick in the mud guys like you vote for SF, you seem to be a big supporter of SF it seems, grow a pair of balls and admit it, you and shit for brains Gerry Adams, a man and his cronies who want a United Ireland and he cant even speak the Irish Language properly hence having a recent election debate cancelled, What a plank, now what an even bigger gobshite he would be as leader than kenny, thankfully it wont happen, whos side are you on...
    Last edited by MollyDolly; 19-02-16 at 20:28.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MollyDolly For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MollyDolly View Post
    old stick in the mud guys like you vote for SF, you seem to be a big supporter of SF it seems, grow a pair of balls and admit it, you and shit for brains Gerry Adams, a man and his cronies who want a United Ireland and he cant even speak the Irish Language properly hence having a recent election debate cancelled, What a plank, now what an even bigger gobshite he would be as leader than kenny, thankfully it wont happen, whos side are you on...
    I have never said that I supprot sinn fein. What I despise is lazy condemnation of a people or party by someone who swallows bullshit without a second thought. Sinn fein are the single largest political party on the island. They are continuing a growth of voters and membership in the south that is scaring the old stuck in the muds as you would call them.Obviously there are a lot of people in the south who have given up on ff, fg and labour. I do not particularly like gerry adams myself, but like him or loath him, he is the most successful party leader in the country.

As for whose side am I on, I have no vote in the south, so just an interested bystander.
    Last edited by justfrank44; 19-02-16 at 20:34.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    As opposed to fg and ff, who have been so good to the people of this island. To be fair, if these two parties combined, they would run rings around southern parties, because they are anything but ignorant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast