Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laura Lee high court challange

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

And the DFM up there is a Shinner , and I bet some punters will run out next Friday and give them their first preference vote . Wake up to the Shinner threat boys .

I have waited patiently for canvassers to turn up on my doorstep but no luck yet !!!

Anyone see Mary Lou's savage look at a member of the public who dared to question her on her canvas in Dublin today . Asking " who are you " in a very intimidating way ......

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

TonyStark (20-02-16), willie wacker (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    And the DFM up there is a Shinner , and I bet some punters will run out next Friday and give them their first preference vote . Wake up to the Shinner threat boys .

I have waited patiently for canvassers to turn up on my doorstep but no luck yet !!!

Anyone see Mary Lou's savage look at a member of the public who dared to question her on her canvas in Dublin today . Asking " who are you " in a very intimidating way ......
    jesus, would you ever go and grow up. Fine, you are not a sinn fein supporter, but take your scaremongering and talk of threats somewhere else, no one cares.

Reviews

I'm no more anti Sinn Fein than most of the other established parties, but they really need to loose the old faces who are steeped in terrorism and also get their sums to add up . I do have some sympathy for them as they do get hammered by mainstream media and I've no doubt it's driven by FG / Lab

Reviews

I'm no more anti Sinn Fein than most of the other established parties, but they really need to loose the old faces who are steeped in terrorism and also get their sums to add up . I do have some sympathy for them as they do get hammered by mainstream media and I've no doubt it's driven by FG / Lab
    Those old faces are the people who have brought the party to its present position, so why on earth should they get rid of them. The only people calling for their removal are their opponents, very telling that eh? the other established parties are running scared of sinn fein because they have upset the natural order of Irish politics, you know, where you can do what you like to the public and they will elect you back in because they have no other choice. I would doubt that sinn fein would be any better in goverment that fg, ff or lab, but in all honesty, do you really think they can be any worse than the shower who have gone before them?

Reviews

Martin McGuinness/SF are so two faced, they have caused more pain and suffering on this Island and as for the DUP, they are just an ignorant bunch, why are these Muppets still in government

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to themanofwar For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    Martin McGuinness/SF are so two faced, they have caused more pain and suffering on this Island and as for the DUP, they are just an ignorant bunch, why are these Muppets still in government
    Because bigger muppets keep voting for them

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

SteveB (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Because bigger muppets keep voting for them
    What does that say about southern voters given they keep voting ff and fg?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    As opposed to fg and ff, who have been so good to the people of this island. To be fair, if these two parties combined, they would run rings around southern parties, because they are anything but ignorant.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by justfrank44 View Post
    As opposed to fg and ff, who have been so good to the people of this island. To be fair, if these two parties combined, they would run rings around southern parties, because they are anything but ignorant.
    I said the DUP were ignorant with their views on GAY and homosexuals, fg and ff are useless but least they are a little more decent the SF

Reviews

Missing the good old days when one didn't question them.
    Not if you liked your kneecaps................

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast