Thread: Laura Lee high court challange

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    Suppose maths ain't so important , you can always nip down to the northern bank
    Actually , I read lately that sinn feins economic plan was a sound one, approved by a nobel economics winner, will have a look, and there was more robbing down by ff and fg from the people than the robbery you have alluded to, how many homes repossessed ?

Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    i know what it means, good few members are ignorant and have immoral views on society at present,i cant believe some of the comments they come out with and they really believe them.
    I rather see FG or FF power than SF as their plan doesn't add up and theyre a worst shower of basta*ds who dont have a clue. Do you really think SF wouldnt rape the country too if they got in, None of the parties are any use but better the devil you know,
    What part of sinn feins plans don't add up? At least we know they can count up to 10 billion, unlike the current finance minister.

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    That means Europe is going to tell SF what to do as well so ?
    Then there is no point voting for them so.
    Sinn fein would not have accepted same deal, they have already said that, and they are perfectly willing to go and try to renegotiate the terms. A lot of people are willing to admit that when it comes to negotiations, sinn fein are a lot more willing to play hardball.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (20-02-16), Wolverine (19-02-16)