Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laura Lee high court challange

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I,ll give you that, but in fairness that was an accountants fault and he should have been sacked.
    In all fairness, a briefing paper was given to all the parties and only one party actually read it properly, ff and lab had no problem admitting their mistake.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    And the DFM up there is a Shinner , and I bet some punters will run out next Friday and give them their first preference vote . Wake up to the Shinner threat boys .

I have waited patiently for canvassers to turn up on my doorstep but no luck yet !!!

Anyone see Mary Lou's savage look at a member of the public who dared to question her on her canvas in Dublin today . Asking " who are you " in a very intimidating way ......
    All the parties are the same on this issue. I'd say vote independent where possible.
    An that fella having a dig at Mary Lou was an obvious plant.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    All the parties are the same on this issue. I'd say vote independent where possible.
    An that fella having a dig at Mary Lou was an obvious plant.
    PBP, Claire Daly and Mick Wallace and Joan Collins are against the insanity!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

"My client is deeply concerned at the proposed, grossly late intervention on the part of the Office of First Minister and Deputy First Minister," her lawyer told the court.

"We say it's highly improper and unorthodox, effectively OFMDFM are seeking to resist the grant of leave against the Department of Justice."

"improper and unorthodox" is the polite legal term.
    DUP/Shinners have a lot going on that is improper and unorthodox.

Reviews

Suppose maths ain't so important , you can always nip down to the northern bank

Reviews

If Britain leaves Europe , can we get some Polish lads to build a wall along the border and keep all the mad Nordie lads out ?

Think I'll leave now ... Night all

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
    If Britain leaves Europe , can we get some Polish lads to build a wall along the border and keep all the mad Nordie lads out ?

Think I'll leave now ... Night all

Might be better to get them to build you a bridge and help you get over it..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12