Thread: EI Political Party

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default EI Political Party

I am putting together a new party for the general election.
    Please read our online manifesto,and support us on polling day people.

(1)Minister for Finance..........Sarsfield (He wont waste a penny of his own hard earned...let alone anyone elses)
    (2)Minister for defence..........Tom Rambo..........(I assume he has knives etc...and is constantly on the defense/defending someone or other)
    (3)Minister for the environment......Stephanie (I may be wrong but I always thought of her as a bit of a hippy chick.......although driving an SUV )
    (4)Minister for health....Soapy X (Expect the regulations on tanning salons to be relaxed citizens)
    (5)Minister for transport.....R Divine (Road Tax increases on micras/Yaris etc.........new lower rates for M3/M5/RS4 type family saloons asap)
    (6)Tanaiste.....Curvy Nina.....(I like that ladys posting style and she is a good advertisement for a foreign lady who picked up the lingo fast)
    (7)Taoiseach...John Dunne ...(We need someone who is definitely smarter than the current /outgoing Leader of the country)

SoapyX will also temporarily take on the portfolio of minister for fun while Tom Sand sorts out the scandals that have dogged his campaign thus far.........all male civil servants 50yr old and over in Toms department ,will be given leave with pay until Tom returns ,for fear of more scandals when the government takes office.

I think I chose wisely?
    Last edited by xagerate; 18-02-16 at 20:08.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

ana massage (18-02-16), DenaliGirl (19-02-16), tom sand (18-02-16)