Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: EI Political Party

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default EI Political Party

    I am putting together a new party for the general election.
    Please read our online manifesto,and support us on polling day people.

    (1)Minister for Finance..........Sarsfield (He wont waste a penny of his own hard earned...let alone anyone elses)
    (2)Minister for defence..........Tom Rambo..........(I assume he has knives etc...and is constantly on the defense/defending someone or other)
    (3)Minister for the environment......Stephanie (I may be wrong but I always thought of her as a bit of a hippy chick.......although driving an SUV )
    (4)Minister for health....Soapy X (Expect the regulations on tanning salons to be relaxed citizens)
    (5)Minister for transport.....R Divine (Road Tax increases on micras/Yaris etc.........new lower rates for M3/M5/RS4 type family saloons asap)
    (6)Tanaiste.....Curvy Nina.....(I like that ladys posting style and she is a good advertisement for a foreign lady who picked up the lingo fast)
    (7)Taoiseach...John Dunne ...(We need someone who is definitely smarter than the current /outgoing Leader of the country)

    SoapyX will also temporarily take on the portfolio of minister for fun while Tom Sand sorts out the scandals that have dogged his campaign thus far.........all male civil servants 50yr old and over in Toms department ,will be given leave with pay until Tom returns ,for fear of more scandals when the government takes office.

    I think I chose wisely?
    Last edited by xagerate; 18-02-16 at 21:08.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (18-02-16), DenaliGirl (19-02-16), tom sand (18-02-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    And who would you suggest as a replacement for our current 'Minister for criminalizing consenting adults'?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    And who would you suggest as a replacement for our current 'Minister for criminalizing consenting adults'?
    I forgot about the Minister for Justice !

    Laura Lee just got a TD salary if the people put us in office

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (18-02-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,350
    Reviews
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    And who would you suggest as a replacement for our current 'Minister for criminalizing consenting adults'?
    Some troll will appear without being nominated to do that.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (18-02-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Luna for minister for rainbows . .
    When a rainbow appears she would automatically announce a bank holiday

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    Rocker123 (18-02-16), tom sand (19-02-16), zilch (19-02-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,827
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Annabelle Taylor.. Minister forAn Gaeltacht.

    Zilch ... Minister for Enterprise... making sure all the escorts are gainfully employed

    James Cork.. minister for eh....... Cork....... Why not?

    Willie Wacker ... new Garda Commissioner

    Equaliser....... Special Ops..... Cross between the A team and McGiver.
    Last edited by Rocker123; 18-02-16 at 22:50.


  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

    The Equalizer (20-02-16), tom sand (18-02-16), willie wacker (19-02-16), zilch (19-02-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    I am putting together a new party for the general election.
    Please read our online manifesto,and support us on polling day people.

    (1)Minister for Finance..........Sarsfield (He wont waste a penny of his own hard earned...let alone anyone elses)
    (2)Minister for defence..........Tom Rambo..........(I assume he has knives etc...and is constantly on the defense/defending someone or other)
    (3)Minister for the environment......Stephanie (I may be wrong but I always thought of her as a bit of a hippy chick.......although driving an SUV )
    (4)Minister for health....Soapy X (Expect the regulations on tanning salons to be relaxed citizens)
    (5)Minister for transport.....R Divine (Road Tax increases on micras/Yaris etc.........new lower rates for M3/M5/RS4 type family saloons asap)
    (6)Tanaiste.....Curvy Nina.....(I like that ladys posting style and she is a good advertisement for a foreign lady who picked up the lingo fast)
    (7)Taoiseach...John Dunne ...(We need someone who is definitely smarter than the current /outgoing Leader of the country)

    SoapyX will also temporarily take on the portfolio of minister for fun while Tom Sand sorts out the scandals that have dogged his campaign thus far.........all male civil servants 50yr old and over in Toms department ,will be given leave with pay until Tom returns ,for fear of more scandals when the government takes office.

    I think I chose wisely?
    O how i wish you would put your self in these posts TV shows

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Luna for minister for rainbows . .
    When a rainbow appears she would automatically announce a bank holiday
    If it's a rainbow coalition, does that mean every day for the next four years is a holiday?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    redforever (18-02-16)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I think there should be a Minister for sexy walks. Which escort has the sexiest walk?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    pigsmickey (19-02-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    I think there should be a Minister for sexy walks. Which escort has the sexiest walk?
    Sonya Strawberry will be keeping her portfolio from the previous government.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (18-02-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •