Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Sensual Massage

  1. Default Sensual Massage

    Hi,

    I am new to this escort scene, but I am very interested in trying a sensual massage, and maybe I am going to sound stupid, but what exactly happens in a sensual massage compared to an escort service? Thanks for the help in advance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trickymicky View Post
    Hi,

    I am new to this escort scene, but I am very interested in trying a sensual massage, and maybe I am going to sound stupid, but what exactly happens in a sensual massage compared to an escort service? Thanks for the help in advance.
    Well,first of all there is NO SEX(well not with me anyway lol).It starts with a soft massage to warm up and help you relax(oil all over your body)and then it gets more intense,more personal (is not all about physical feeling) and then it ends up with a HAPPY ending
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    Looking4MoreFun (18-02-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,985
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    And they all lived happily ever after, is that a happy ending.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (18-02-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    And they all lived happily ever after, is that a happy ending.
    yes
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

    Ketchup (18-02-16)

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Well,first of all there is NO SEX(well not with me anyway lol).It starts with a soft massage to warm up and help you relax(oil all over your body)and then it gets more intense,more personal (is not all about physical feeling) and then it ends up with a HAPPY ending
    Sounds amazing, exactly sort of thing I'm after! Thanks Ana.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to trickymicky For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (18-02-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    628
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    And they all lived happily ever after, is that a happy ending.
    No this is a happy ending

    Last edited by lol brb; 18-02-16 at 17:51.
    Something or other

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lol brb For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (18-02-16), Toolbox (18-02-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    4,645
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lol brb View Post
    No this is a happy ending

    Mine is better
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    430
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    This cracks me up every time I watch it

    Quote Originally Posted by lol brb View Post
    No this is a happy ending


  14. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Some day ill find a lady who does a 5 min massage and spends 25 min making me happy

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •