Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Overstaying

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I'm sorry but that gave me a giggle....

I would've flung him out, along with his clothes....
    Don't worry, I take no messing now, but being old does not make you thick skinned, that's life experience. I'd never experienced anything like it before. I was still in shock by the look and goes at that time too. I actually stopped working after him, as I couldn't cope with all the messing. I had one client the next day who bless him was very kind and reassuring and got me back on the horse so to speak. I have never been to D9 again since and never intend to, because of the experience I had there. I doubt it would be the same if I did go there, as 3 years down the line and I know what I'm doing now, but I'm not willing to deal with it.

I have a clock since day one, I used to have it on a chest of drawers right in front of the bed, but guys used to come out of the shower and throw a towel on it, so I couldn't see it, so I moved the chest of drawers out of the room and put a skinny little drawer set in there instead, and the only thing that fits on it is the clock,

You can see it perfectly and if you are over staying then you are doing it on purpose and know you are intentionally taking the piss.

This way I don't have to embarris my self by asking you to leave, but you know I know you are overstaying your welcome.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (19-02-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    I have a clock since day one, I used to have it on a chest of drawers right in front of the bed, but guys used to come out of the shower and throw a towel on it, so I couldn't see it, so I moved the chest of drawers out of the room and put a skinny little drawer set in there instead, and the only thing that fits on it is the clock,

You can see it perfectly and if you are over staying then you are doing it on purpose and know you are intentionally taking the piss.

This way I don't have to embarris my self by asking you to leave, but you know I know you are overstaying your welcome.
    It's good when you have control of your surroundings. Hotel's can be hit and miss for clocks. I like my music, it works for me. I used to use a clock back in England, but I would forget the time myself sometimes. Not great when you have a bad memory.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (18-02-16), tom rambo (19-02-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    It's good when you have control of your surroundings. Hotel's can be hit and miss for clocks. I like my music, it works for me. I used to use a clock back in England, but I would forget the time myself sometimes. Not great when you have a bad memory.
    Thats true, but my clock fits nicely in my suitcase

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (19-02-16)

Blog Entries

Lol you should see how much crap I take with me when I tour. I don't think there would be room for a clock as well. My mp3 player goes everywhere with me, as I love my music, so I don't forget that. Like I said, we all have our own methods that work for us. I don't have to remember when the music stops, as I hear it. I do have to remember to look at the clock, so it's not as reliable a method for me. We're both right.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (18-02-16), SweetErica (18-02-16), tom rambo (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Lol you should see how much crap I take with me when I tour. I don't think there would be room for a clock as well. My mp3 player goes everywhere with me, as I love my music, so I don't forget that. Like I said, we all have our own methods that work for us. I don't have to remember when the music stops, as I hear it. I do have to remember to look at the clock, so it's not as reliable a method for me. We're both right.
    oops that reminds me i forgot to say same trick applies if there is no clock, if she leaves the room either put the whole playlist on loop and shuffle. Or (not as reliable), skip the playlist back a few tracks.
    Life is a journey, complete it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lol brb View Post
    oops that reminds me i forgot to say same trick applies if there is no clock, if she leaves the room either put the whole playlist on loop and shuffle. Or (not as reliable), skip the playlist back a few tracks.
    Haha my mp3 player isn't in the bedroom as I have surround sound at my gaff and I'm not saying where it lives!!! (just in case)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

lol brb (18-02-16)

Reviews

I'm so thankful for that clock.....Only for it I could have so fallen into the disrespectful category......Yourself and Katherine Jenkins are 2 hard women to leave behind....Nella Fantasia and Pie Jesu are my two party pieces now!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Desirable Encounters For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (18-02-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Desirable Encounters View Post
    I'm so thankful for that clock.....Only for it I could have so fallen into the disrespectful category......Yourself and Katherine Jenkins are 2 hard women to leave behind....Nella Fantasia and Pie Jesu are my two party pieces now!!
    I take the battery out before you arrive and hope you don't notice

16. The Following User Says Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

Desirable Encounters (18-02-16)

Reviews

I take the battery out before you arrive and hope you don't notice
    Haha!...And I thought I had disproved the theory of time flying when you're having fun by the clock not moving! Beause Katherine and Amy on repeat sure makes for a fun filled time!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast