Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: What's the average "punter"/client like?? Age/shape/looks wise?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    489
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default What's the average "punter"/client like?? Age/shape/looks wise?

    Thankfully, relatively speaking, I still have youth on my side.
    I ain't no minor, but I'm the right side of 30.

    Was in town today.
    Got this sudden impulse of, "I want to smash some pussy right now", coming from my pants, so typed in escortireland into my phones browser, found a sweet looking worker, and made the call.

    Now, I'm outside the apartment block getting directions.

    About ten paces away, I see this other dude on his phone.
    He's obviously getting directions as well.

    I'm not shaming anyone here, we all like sex, I get that, but what.
    The dude must have been 75 if he was a day.

    I mean, he was old, straight up.
    Grand-dad type.

    It's not the first time I've seen an old dude, like really old, on his way to get some escort sex.


    In Amsterdam, I used to see it the WHOLE time.
    And I was always amazed cause, these really young cracking looking girls, would literally be reefing their door open, to suck the Johnson of this old man punter, whose balls probably hang like snooker balls in a fucking sock.
    Big money - I'd have to assume at least - unless they all had some kind of a fetish for old withered skin.

    It just looks......weird.


    Now, I'm certainly not one to feel sympathy for a sex worker, and there's no malice inherent in that statement.
    It's just, they do what they do, and the vast majority that I've met have a sufficiently nasty streak such that I wouldn't lament on their behalf for what they go through.


    But it just made me question....

    What is the typical escorts client like?

    Are they really mostly swanky businessmen with trophy wives waiting at home, who are just getting a little extra on the side?
    Or, pervy old men, like the dude I saw today, looking to slam some young meat?

    What is it?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to John Dunne For This Useful Post:

    General Lee Awesome (18-02-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,375
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    The average punter has less than two arms. Think about it.
    It is unwise to think in terms of average.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Dunne View Post
    Thankfully, relatively speaking, I still have youth on my side.
    I ain't no minor, but I'm the right side of 30.

    Was in town today.
    Got this sudden impulse of, "I want to smash some pussy right now", coming from my pants, so typed in escortireland into my phones browser, found a sweet looking worker, and made the call.

    Now, I'm outside the apartment block getting directions.

    About ten paces away, I see this other dude on his phone.
    He's obviously getting directions as well.

    I'm not shaming anyone here, we all like sex, I get that, but what.
    The dude must have been 75 if he was a day.

    I mean, he was old, straight up.
    Grand-dad type.

    It's not the first time I've seen an old dude, like really old, on his way to get some escort sex.


    In Amsterdam, I used to see it the WHOLE time.
    And I was always amazed cause, these really young cracking looking girls, would literally be reefing their door open, to suck the Johnson of this old man punter, whose balls probably hang like snooker balls in a fucking sock.
    Big money - I'd have to assume at least - unless they all had some kind of a fetish for old withered skin.

    It just looks......weird.


    Now, I'm certainly not one to feel sympathy for a sex worker, and there's no malice inherent in that statement.
    It's just, they do what they do, and the vast majority that I've met have a sufficiently nasty streak such that I wouldn't lament on their behalf for what they go through.


    But it just made me question....

    What is the typical escorts client like?

    Are they really mostly swanky businessmen with trophy wives waiting at home, who are just getting a little extra on the side?
    Or, pervy old men, like the dude I saw today, looking to slam some young meat?

    What is it?
    Have to say that I feel sympathy for all workers who have to deal with the public.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (17-02-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,812
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    You can't judge a book by its cover. Most escorts know this.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    tom sand (17-02-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,033
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    18-20 , baby face with a posh accent!


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    The average punter has less than two arms. Think about it.
    It is unwise to think in terms of average.
    i'm not getting it steve
    what do you mean

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Dunne View Post
    Thankfully, relatively speaking, I still have youth on my side.
    I ain't no minor, but I'm the right side of 30.

    Was in town today.
    Got this sudden impulse of, "I want to smash some pussy right now", coming from my pants, so typed in escortireland into my phones browser, found a sweet looking worker, and made the call.

    Now, I'm outside the apartment block getting directions.

    About ten paces away, I see this other dude on his phone.
    He's obviously getting directions as well.

    I'm not shaming anyone here, we all like sex, I get that, but what.
    The dude must have been 75 if he was a day.

    I mean, he was old, straight up.
    Grand-dad type.

    It's not the first time I've seen an old dude, like really old, on his way to get some escort sex.


    In Amsterdam, I used to see it the WHOLE time.
    And I was always amazed cause, these really young cracking looking girls, would literally be reefing their door open, to suck the Johnson of this old man punter, whose balls probably hang like snooker balls in a fucking sock.
    Big money - I'd have to assume at least - unless they all had some kind of a fetish for old withered skin.

    It just looks......weird.


    Now, I'm certainly not one to feel sympathy for a sex worker, and there's no malice inherent in that statement.
    It's just, they do what they do, and the vast majority that I've met have a sufficiently nasty streak such that I wouldn't lament on their behalf for what they go through.


    But it just made me question....

    What is the typical escorts client like?

    Are they really mostly swanky businessmen with trophy wives waiting at home, who are just getting a little extra on the side?
    Or, pervy old men, like the dude I saw today, looking to slam some young meat?

    What is it?


  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (17-02-16), DenaliGirl (18-02-16), Wolverine (17-02-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,375
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    i'm not getting it steve
    what do you mean
    Nobody has three arms. Some people have less than two. Therefore the average person has less than two arms. [Count up the number of arms, divide by the number of people, get less than two. (Assumes average = arithmetical mean)]

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (17-02-16), DenaliGirl (18-02-16), tom sand (17-02-16)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,516
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Have to say that I feel sympathy for all workers who have to deal with the public.
    I have to say that I feel sorry for all the girls that have to work with John Dunne.

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    DenaliGirl (18-02-16), JessycaWild (18-02-16), Ketchup (18-02-16), mature abby (17-02-16), Stella (18-02-16), Wolverine (17-02-16)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Dunne View Post
    Thankfully, relatively speaking, I still have youth on my side.
    I ain't no minor, but I'm the right side of 30.

    Was in town today.
    Got this sudden impulse of, "I want to smash some pussy right now", coming from my pants, so typed in escortireland into my phones browser, found a sweet looking worker, and made the call.

    Now, I'm outside the apartment block getting directions.

    About ten paces away, I see this other dude on his phone.
    He's obviously getting directions as well.

    I'm not shaming anyone here, we all like sex, I get that, but what.
    The dude must have been 75 if he was a day.

    I mean, he was old, straight up.
    Grand-dad type.

    It's not the first time I've seen an old dude, like really old, on his way to get some escort sex.


    In Amsterdam, I used to see it the WHOLE time.
    And I was always amazed cause, these really young cracking looking girls, would literally be reefing their door open, to suck the Johnson of this old man punter, whose balls probably hang like snooker balls in a fucking sock.
    Big money - I'd have to assume at least - unless they all had some kind of a fetish for old withered skin.

    It just looks......weird.


    Now, I'm certainly not one to feel sympathy for a sex worker, and there's no malice inherent in that statement.
    It's just, they do what they do, and the vast majority that I've met have a sufficiently nasty streak such that I wouldn't lament on their behalf for what they go through.


    But it just made me question....

    What is the typical escorts client like?

    Are they really mostly swanky businessmen with trophy wives waiting at home, who are just getting a little extra on the side?
    Or, pervy old men, like the dude I saw today, looking to slam some young meat?

    What is it?
    disrespect 100% !! you really insist on showing your lack of respect for the ladies on here and also for the clients
    WHY?OH WHY?
    PS IT MUST BE RUBBING OFF ON TOM RAMBO NOW TOO

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to easygo For This Useful Post:

    mature abby (17-02-16)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •