Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Bella in Santry D9

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default Bella in Santry D9

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Can anyone vouch that it's her? Photos verified, no reviews allowed. If it was Sandyford or city centre I'd chance it comfortable that I could walk away and have alternatives.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,970
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Can anyone vouch that it's her? Photos verified, no reviews allowed. If it was Sandyford or city centre I'd chance it comfortable that I could walk away and have alternatives.
    No reviews allowed and she has beautiful picture,s , I think you should book her ASAP

    Sure what could possibly go wrong


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    No reviews allowed and she has beautiful picture,s , I think you should book her ASAP

    Sure what could possibly go wrong
    Sarcasm? ::::

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to David Feckem For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (17-02-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,970
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    Sarcasm? ::::
    Yep with a capital S

    An open forum is not a place for this but in clients section imho

    We get at least one of these threads a day and we all know the answer to them.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Yep with a capital S

    An open forum is not a place for this but in clients section imho

    We get at least one of these threads a day and we all know the answer to them.
    Ok thanks. I thought there was no harm in flying a kite to see if someone had met her. I thought there would be a better chance of someone replying in this section. Perhaps the mods can move it if I made a mistake

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to David Feckem For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (17-02-16)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,970
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    Ok thanks. I thought there was no harm in flying a kite to see if someone had met her. I thought there would be a better chance of someone replying in this section. Perhaps the mods can move it if I made a mistake
    No it,s just these threads are 2 a penny and you will only get sarcastic replies
    All will tell you when they are new and opt out of reviews then avoid.
    Now if the ladies have been here for a good while and then opt out , there might be a good reason and it might be no harm to ask,


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (17-02-16), Wolverine (17-02-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,805
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    We get at least one of these threads a day and we all know the answer to them.
    Well, everyone bar the guy who posted the question!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    Toolbox (17-02-16)

  12. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Can anyone vouch that it's her? Photos verified, no reviews allowed. If it was Sandyford or city centre I'd chance it comfortable that I could walk away and have alternatives.
    Loads of other stunners in Santry if you what you see isn't what you expected

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to LazarusRisen For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (19-02-16)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,714
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Can anyone vouch that it's her? Photos verified, no reviews allowed. If it was Sandyford or city centre I'd chance it comfortable that I could walk away and have alternatives.
    Theres a few nice ladies in D9 so you wont be stuck if you walk.

    I highly recommend kaylin.
    Cant link ftom phone

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (19-02-16)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,805
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    If it was Sandyford or city centre I'd chance it comfortable that I could walk away and have alternatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Theres a few nice ladies in D9 so you wont be stuck if you walk.
    As Zilch says — there are a few nice ladies in D9.

    You won't go wrong with Erica who is there at the moment — a really lovely lady https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (19-02-16), zilch (18-02-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •