Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 95

Thread: False profiles

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,743
    Reviews
    204

    Default False profiles

    The are so many false profiles on here,is there nothing ei can do about it,like last night on the casman thread,it is not hard to know the people behind this,I have one profile, I don't want or need to hide behind a false profile to put my point across, be your self everyone else is taken.Happy Valentine's ladies,I am of now to see this year's Valentine,

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    casman (19-02-16), Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (16-02-16), mayarosen (16-02-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,948
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    The are so many false profiles on here,is there nothing ei can do about it,like last night on the casman thread,it is not hard to know the people behind this,I have one profile, I don't want or need to hide behind a false profile to put my point across, be your self everyone else is taken.Happy Valentine's ladies,I am of now to see this year's Valentine,
    Well I take it the mods must know people have multiple usernames here
    The balls in their court as most know who they are
    Remember one poster here was giving a lady a few bad reviews using different accounts but using the same IP address and they did nothing so don't hold your breath


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (15-02-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    The are so many false profiles on here,is there nothing ei can do about it,like last night on the casman thread,it is not hard to know the people behind this,I have one profile, I don't want or need to hide behind a false profile to put my point across, be your self everyone else is taken.Happy Valentine's ladies,I am of now to see this year's Valentine,
    I think the lady in question admitted who she was in previous threads, she changed her name for whatever reason, so wasn't exactly hiding behind another name.

    Keep up Rambo....


    P.s, you'd never get away with a fake (another) profile.....

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    DenaliGirl (17-02-16), lol brb (14-02-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    The are so many false profiles on here,is there nothing ei can do about it,like last night on the casman thread,it is not hard to know the people behind this,I have one profile, I don't want or need to hide behind a false profile to put my point across, be your self everyone else is taken.Happy Valentine's ladies,I am of now to see this year's Valentine,
    I think getting E-I to out the false Escort profiles / pictures is more of a priority here, Don't you?
    I Couldn't care less about who's who on the forum, its minor stuff only others like to make a big deal of it
    Last edited by Genie in a Bottle; 14-02-16 at 22:20.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

    tom rambo (16-02-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    The are so many false profiles on here,is there nothing ei can do about it,
    There's plenty E-I could do, but they choose not to.

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    lI have one profile, I don't want or need to hide behind a false profile to put my point across,
    It's difficult enough for you to put your point across with your current profile

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    be your self everyone else is taken.Happy Valentine's ladies,I am of now to see this year's Valentine,
    And now, the real purpose for your thread

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    justfrank44 (16-02-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default


  12. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,743
    Reviews
    204

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I think the lady in question admitted who she was in previous threads, she changed her name for whatever reason, so wasn't exactly hiding behind another name.

    Keep up Rambo....


    P.s, you'd never get away with a fake (another) profile.....
    Oh I know who she is but she still got her own profile,
    Sophie some say your tits are fake but I don't believe them,I will have to call and make sure,because you need to be ramboed,
    Last edited by tom rambo; 16-02-16 at 03:37.

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,743
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    There's plenty E-I could do, but they choose not to.



    It's difficult enough for you to put your point across with your current profile



    And now, the real purpose for your thread
    If you are so smart work it out,

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Am I being a bit slow here. I assume we are talking about DenaliGirl here. I still haven't a clue who he or she is. I did a quick search as requested and just got some jackets from North face and a mountain range in america!!
    Pm's are welcome
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

    DenaliGirl (17-02-16)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    Sophie some say your tits are fake but I don't believe them,I will have to call and make sure,because you need to be ramboed,

    You sound like a true gent...

    Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Am I being a bit slow here. I assume we are talking about DenaliGirl here. I still haven't a clue who he or she is. I did a quick search as requested and just got some jackets from North face and a mountain range in america!!
    Pm's are welcome
    Stephanie. She said herself, her posting style is blatantly obvious ...

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Best Before (16-02-16), DenaliGirl (17-02-16)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •