Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Please stop bitching each other........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    The main problem is people holding grudges and carrying then from one thread to the next.
    Its pathetic and childish. You have a disagreement , so what , not everyone is going to agree on most things. Respect other peoples opinions and move on.
    But we have people taunting and poking others and when they get a reaction they are straight onto the report button to try and get them banned.............

Then we have the banning system.
    You get banned for 1 week then commit the same childish prank again and get another 1 week ban.
    Surely each ban should be increased after each consecutive offense.
    Take casman just for example. He's been banned prob about 5 or 6 times yet his last ban was only 1 week. He should have been banned for a month or permanently. Not because of the offence but purely because of being a repeat offender.
    Sorry casman , just using you as an example..........

Deleted threads.
    I don't see the logic in deleting them. Just edit and lock them.

Finally. Its an anomymous forum. Don't take anything that is typed on here to heart. If you can't handle a bit of banter then you really shouldn't be here in the first place.

oh yeah , one more thing. Jorge. Stay off the sherry dude or I'm coming after ya.

Group hug time you fuckers
    For a messer who usually talks shite.... that wasn't bad.............. lol
    Last edited by Rocker123; 14-02-16 at 23:12.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

DenaliGirl (14-02-16), willie wacker (15-02-16)

Reviews

The main problem is people holding grudges and carrying then from one thread to the next.
    Its pathetic and childish. You have a disagreement , so what , not everyone is going to agree on most things. Respect other peoples opinions and move on.
    But we have people taunting and poking others and when they get a reaction they are straight onto the report button to try and get them banned.............

You get banned for 1 week then commit the same childish prank again and get another 1 week ban.
    Take casman just for example. He's been banned prob about 5 or 6 times yet his last ban was only 1 week. He should have been banned for a month or permanently. Not because of the offence but purely because of being a repeat offender.

Deleted threads.

Finally. Its an anomymous forum. Don't take anything that is typed on here to heart. If you can't handle a bit of banter then you really shouldn't be here in the first place.

oh yeah , one more thing. Jorge. Stay off the sherry dude or I'm coming after ya.

Group hug time you fuckers

Pretty much agree.
    Only know Casman from his posts and just think he is a bit impetuous and can't hold his tongue.
    Also if a couple of people are having a go at one another and it doesn't involve you--water off a duck's back!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (15-02-16)

Blog Entries

I swear to gosh why must I miss all the fun?
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Reviews

Fuck the whole lot a ye's I'm goin to me bed - wankers !!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

DenaliGirl (15-02-16), Wolverine (14-02-16)

well, Jorge posted this thread after he removed my thread on ts/tv section earlier today. I agree with zilch "I don't see the logic in deleting them. Just edit and lock them."

And now it's happening again on ts/tv section

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    well, Jorge posted this thread after he removed my thread on ts/tv section earlier today. I agree with zilch "I don't see the logic in deleting them. Just edit and lock them."

And now it's happening again on ts/tv section
    I have to say Miss Rammer u scare the shit outa me - next time you're back in Ireland so !!!

Reviews

Deleted threads.

Yep well said and really hitting the nail on the head.
    Then we have to ask ourselves why was Rachel given a 2 week ban for only defending herself.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Yep well said and really hitting the nail on the head.
    Then we have to ask ourselves why was Rachel given a 2 week ban for only defending herself.
    Really? Got banned for defending herself? Sounds like i will be the next Rachel

Reviews

No you won't
    Unless you saw the thread in question

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Wait... Its not quite that easy... You see, you need to be a bitch, win EOTM 6 times, get banned 7 times (Fuck, there has to be a record in the making there )........ and then there's the Queen thing to consider......

You may want to rethink this...
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 15-02-16 at 01:23.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast