Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 2009 E-I party

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default 2009 E-I party

    You all know wht tomorrow is???

    Friday the 13th



    you are all invited to my lake side gettaway for the week end.... see you all tomorrow.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    You all know wht tomorrow is???

    Friday the 13th



    you are all invited to my lake side gettaway for the week end.... see you all tomorrow.

    Will it be as good as the lasy E-I party??


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Dooohhhhhhhhh why u told the date!

    I would of never tought about it..........

    Now i ll b thinking.....
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Dooohhhhhhhhh why u told the date!

    I would of never tought about it..........

    Now i ll b thinking.....
    maybe I will have to call over and help take you mind off it Anna.... we could watch shrek together...I have 1,2 and 3.


    anything else you might like to do

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    maybe I will have to call over and help take you mind off it Anna.... we could watch shrek together...I have 1,2 and 3.


    anything else you might like to do
    Hey Thangy.... if i was to call over to Anna, the last thing i would want to do is watch Shrek 1,2 & 3....... what i would do starts with F and ends in K.... withs a little Starts In S and ends in K thrown in....
    So Anna Beware... he doesnt want you for your flat stomach..and killer ass.. he's only after your flat screen.....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Hey Thangy.... if i was to call over to Anna, the last thing i would want to do is watch Shrek 1,2 & 3....... what i would do starts with F and ends in K.... withs a little Starts In S and ends in K thrown in....
    So Anna Beware... he doesnt want you for your flat stomach..and killer ass.. he's only after your flat screen.....
    Ahh thanks for tht Eps........I was well in there... Do you know howmany women give it up for "shrek" its a great movie to get laid with.


    As for wht you would be doing well tht is completely up to u....oh and of course Anna.
    But the thing is she wanted to try forget about the date..... for like longer than 60sec eps!! so unless you bringin a friend with you ?? you might wana rethink your plan.......after all we all know 60sec is your best to date.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Hey Thangy.... if i was to call over to Anna, the last thing i would want to do is watch Shrek 1,2 & 3....... what i would do starts with F and ends in K.... withs a little Starts In S and ends in K thrown in....
    So Anna Beware... he doesnt want you for your flat stomach..and killer ass.. he's only after your flat screen.....
    Oh and you rite too Eps.... 3 was shite , so I think we will just watch 1 and 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •