Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadpool, Dam its good

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Went to see Deadpool, was a bit worried that all the best bits in the trailer. Cinema packed , everyone and mean I everyone roared out laughing at least 10 times, its is just great fun. May need to do second viewing as the jokes and clever asides come so fast that I reckon a second viewing will have me laughing even more and do not leave during credits there is a special ending.

And Ryan Reynolds is on a roll new movie the nice guys with Russell Crowe looks dam fine also
    Yeah I agree, it was very funny and meta. Ryan Reynolds was perfectly cast. Anyone thinking of seeing Point Break 2, don't. It takes itself far too seriously. Great scenery and stunts and top quality chesticles on Teresa Palmer, but ovrrall it drags.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to David Feckem For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (14-02-16)

You Motherboating Son of a B****.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    You.
    You are why we can't have nice things.
    ha
    he be a

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (14-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SF85 View Post
    Not bad
    Puts an other slant on the film

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    What's KAT?

Kickasstorrents. There's a really bad Russian cam copy on there.

Before you do it, ask yourself ... Would you steal a car?
    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 14-02-16 at 15:46. Reason: Ahoy matey!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (14-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Kickasstorrents. There's a really bad Russian cam copy on there.

Before you do it, ask yourself ... Would you steal a car?
    A lada no fuckin way

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    A lada no fuckin way

What you think you're about to download ...

What you actually download ...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (14-02-16), Cassandra (14-02-16), DenaliGirl (15-02-16), GOSHH (19-02-16), tom sand (14-02-16), TonyStark (14-02-16)

Reviews

Because I had been given the heads up to sit through all the final credits, and if you go so should you, I realised just how many people were EMPLOYED to make this movie. I reckon maybe 500 , and my point here?

Simple really if we all pirate movies who pays all these people, so get your money out , if you pirate the movie its so clever and eventually if we all do it v stupid really as it will eventually ruin the business. The record industry can do live tours to compensate hence why concert tickets are now so expensive....Movies not so much so pay up , otherwise we will send Mr Deadpool round!!!

Now some movies not only would I want my money back but also compensation on the basis of torture but Deadpool I would pay double

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (15-02-16), Cassandra (14-02-16), Mister Anderson (14-02-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Because I had been given the heads up to sit through all the final credits, and if you go so should you, I realised just how many people were EMPLOYED to make this movie. I reckon maybe 500 , and my point here?

Simple really if we all pirate movies who pays all these people, so get your money out , if you pirate the movie its so clever and eventually if we all do it v stupid really as it will eventually ruin the business. The record industry can do live tours to compensate hence why concert tickets are now so expensive....Movies not so much so pay up , otherwise we will send Mr Deadpool round!!!

Now some movies not only would I want my money back but also compensation on the basis of torture but Deadpool I would pay double

They've been telling us that ever since cassette and VHS recorders.

iTunes, Sky and Netflix are doing roaring business at the moment and it's only increasing.

I think the people who have the money will always buy the original/ go to the movie/ pay the Photoshop licensing fee etc. The majority of what is downloaded illegally via torrent is downloaded by people that can't afford to buy, ergo the projected losses by the big companies are largely over inflated.

As for Deadpool ... I think he's holding his own

'Deadpool' Smashes Box Office Records On Way to $260 Million Worldwide Opening

Blowing away even the most lofty of expectations, Deadpool decimated the Valentine's and President's Day weekend box office in record-breaking fashion with an estimated $135 million three-day weekend. As for its incoming competition, How to be Single performed mostly as expected while fifteen years proved too long to wait to release Zoolander 2. Rewriting the box office record books, Deadpool broke Fifty Shades of Grey's previous February opening weekend record by nearly $45 million based on estimates and that's just the start. The largest opening for an R-rated film was previously $91.7 million, set byThe Matrix Reloaded in 2003. That's been destroyed. The largest opening weekend for an R-rated comic book adaptation was previously set by 300 with $70.8 million. Bye, bye. This is even the largest opening weekend ever for 20th Century Fox, beating a record of $108.4 million previously held by Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.
    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 14-02-16 at 20:58. Reason: Damn straight I'll be paying to see it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (14-02-16), Cassandra (14-02-16), TonyStark (14-02-16)

Reviews

Deadpool takes 135 million good as now more non formula movies may be made, Now could i get a PR fee you think. Actually I just saw it loved it wanted to share the love

18. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast