Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Valentines day

  1. #1

    Love Valentines day

    Any escorts out their - that would like the pleasure of my company on Valentines Day ???

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to randy For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (12-02-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by randy View Post
    Any escorts out their - that would like the pleasure of my company on Valentines Day ???
    Maybe you should put this into clients request section

    Here,s a joke for you randy
    It,s about RANDY

    " A farmer buys a rooster to service his 200 hens. When he gets the rooster into the barnyard, he tells him, "Randy, I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money. Have fun, but take your time."

    The farmer points him toward the henhouse and the rooster takes off like a shot.

    WHAM! Randy nails every hen in the henhouse, three or four times. Randy runs out and sees a flock of geese down by the lake. WHAM! He nails all the geese. Randy runs to the pigpen, the cow pasture -- soon, he's been on every animal on the farm.

    The farmer is distraught, worried that his expensive rooster won't even last the day.

    Sure enough, the farmer wakes up the next morning to find Randy laid out flat
    in the middle of the yard, buzzards circling overhead.

    The sad farmer shakes his head and says, "Oh, Randy, I told you to pace yourself."

    Randy opens one eye, winks, and nods towards the sky, "Shhh, they're getting closer. "


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (12-02-16), Mister Anderson (12-02-16), randy (12-02-16), tom sand (12-02-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,581
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I think Valentine's Day is a day like any other. You don't need a special day to celebrate the love you have for your special someone. If you love them truly you show that to them everyday, not only on the 14th of February. Just another reason for heart shaped balloons, fluffy toys and stuff like that..since I'm a bit of a grinch when it comes to this holiday I say this...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	110 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	115429

    I will wait for the next day when chocolates are half price ����
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (12-02-16), Mister Anderson (12-02-16), tom rambo (13-02-16), tom sand (12-02-16), willie wacker (12-02-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    I think Valentine's Day is a day like any other. You don't need a special day to celebrate the love you have for your special someone. If you love them truly you show that to them everyday, not only on the 14th of February. Just another reason for heart shaped balloons, fluffy toys and stuff like that..since I'm a bit of a grinch when it comes to this holiday I say this...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	110 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	115429

    I will wait for the next day when chocolates are half price ����






    These Hallmark days are a bit too much like point scoring to me. Guess I'm a bit a grinch as well

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (12-02-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,581
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post




    These Hallmark days are a bit too much like point scoring to me. Guess I'm a bit a grinch as well
    It's not that I'm not a romantic but...seriously this all gushy mushy bla bla love until the end of time shit that happens only on this day is stupid. I find it just a pretext to buy useless stuff...and I don't need a pretext for that...
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (12-02-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Jacked in and jacking it
    Posts
    3,644
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyNina View Post
    It's not that I'm not a romantic but...seriously this all gushy mushy bla bla love until the end of time shit that happens only on this day is stupid. I find it just a pretext to buy useless stuff...and I don't need a pretext for that...

    I know what you mean, I feel the same about Xmas. I occasionally enjoy buying things for people I know, for a variety of reasons. But when it comes to buying Xmas presents for the same people I suddenly feel like I'm under
    a certain obligation. Valentine's day has the same vibe about it in that regards. I've always thought it better in that case to 'do' something special rather than to 'give' something special.

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    East coast of the land
    Posts
    65
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Fake love everyone day. I hate it. Although the only good thing is if you buy your other half flowers there is zero chance of being accused of doing something wrong. Like if you buy flowers on April 17th and then suddenly you must be guilty of something.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •