Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103

Thread: Community Moderators Feedback - Everyone Please Note

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Community Moderators Feedback - Everyone Please Note

    I do not want to see any more silly threads and polls created about Community Mods, it is getting ridiculous. I don't know why some of you are so against the idea, but you are welcome to you say, but you don't need to take over the site saying it.

    So, if you want to have your say about Community Mods, please do it here. Don't create another thread. I'll only delete it or merge it with this one if you do, as this is getting silly, there is no need for 20 threads on the same subject.

    Thank you

    Pat x

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Pat,

    What's going to happen when you go to Aspen? Will the moderators have free rein to ban and edit posts etc?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default Big brother!

    ohh big brother has spoken ( or sister) and now we cant create wht we want...... you gona tell us wht time to be home at and when we need to go to bed too??? hey Pat

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Exclamation The New Regime Will Not Tolerate Disobedience!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I do not want to see any more silly threads and polls created about Community Mods, it is getting ridiculous. I don't know why some of you are so against the idea, but you are welcome to you say, but you don't need to take over the site saying it.

    So, if you want to have your say about Community Mods, please do it here. Don't create another thread. I'll only delete it or merge it with this one if you do, as this is getting silly, there is no need for 20 threads on the same subject.

    Thank you

    Pat x
    Why don't you just tell us exactly what to say and be done with it since that's obviously what you're saying anyway.

    We are free to write what Patricia tells us to write.

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    When I go to Aspen I will still be online from my ski lodge.

    And I am not being big brother, I am simply saying the number of threads/polls on the same topic is getting silly. Not everyone wants to read nothing but polls and threads about community mods. So, now we have about 20, lets not create any more, but instead keep things easier for everyone by keeping the discussion on the topic to one thread (or at least the 20 we already have!).

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Why don't you just tell us exactly what to say and be done with it since that's obviously what you're saying anyway.

    We are free to write what Patricia tells us to write.

    Paws
    LOL. Yeah paws, what's the problem, can't do anything but create threads because you are scared nobody would agree with you if we had a properly formatted discussion on the issue?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Exclamation Under Control

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    When I go to Aspen I will still be online from my ski lodge.

    And I am not being big brother, I am simply saying the number of threads/polls on the same topic is getting silly. Not everyone wants to read nothing but polls and threads about community mods. So, now we have about 20, lets not create any more, but instead keep things easier for everyone by keeping the discussion on the topic to one thread (or at least the 20 we already have!).
    If you look carefully you'll see that a new thread or poll is only posted in response to another mistake by one the "moderators" so obviously the "moderators" are making quite a few mistakes and the people are not happy ............... do you listen to the people anymore patricia???

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    When I go to Aspen I will still be online from my ski lodge.

    And I am not being big brother, I am simply saying the number of threads/polls on the same topic is getting silly. Not everyone wants to read nothing but polls and threads about community mods. So, now we have about 20, lets not create any more, but instead keep things easier for everyone by keeping the discussion on the topic to one thread (or at least the 20 we already have!).
    So by not being bigbrother you are still alowing us to write wht we want??? so we still have freedom of speech as long as it is where and wht you want to hear.

    fulk tht shit........thts not freedom of speech .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Question Patricia

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    LOL. Yeah paws, what's the problem, can't do anything but create threads because you are scared nobody would agree with you if we had a properly formatted discussion on the issue?
    I'm open to discussion Patricia but with who???

    Bj? He's loses his temper and can't offer reasonable explanations for his mistakes .............

    West? He's gone off the reservation, threatening to ban everybody who disagrees with him!!

    You? You either ignore Members concerns or tell them to "fuck off" ............... so who do we discuss the issues with????

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Talking Talk to the Nature Boy...

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    I'm open to discussion Patricia but with who???

    Bj? He's loses his temper and can't offer reasonable explanations for his mistakes .............

    West? He's gone off the reservation, threatening to ban everybody who disagrees with him!!

    You? You either ignore Members concerns or tell them to "fuck off" ............... so who do we discuss the issues with????

    Paws
    Darling Paws,

    You can talk to me. This Mod will listen Darling.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •