Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Friendly Rina's Message To Many Clients

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    3,134
    Blog Entries
    155

    Default Friendly Rina's Message To Many Clients

    Good evening lovely's,

    As you are may have noticed one wrote me a good review but then stipulated that my photo's were not accurate. I am being very peaceful while writing this and many regulars have still been enjoying themselves with me regardless. I opted out of reviews and away from advertising with escort Ireland for a while. You can take a look at my profile of a recent selfie photo taken on the 4th of February 2016 and see for yourself. I am still going strong as ever and have shared my story with my regulars who can vouch for me. I am very proud of my body.

    I didn't opt out of reviews because I provide a bad service, totally innocent here my phone has been going crazy. I needed to speak up instead of pure silence.

    Happy spunky days ahead kiss kiss.

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bella Rose For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (06-02-16), Barney Rubble (06-02-16), blue rebel (06-02-16), casman (06-02-16), Clueless (06-02-16), nibb (06-02-16), SteveB (06-02-16), tom rambo (06-02-16), willie wacker (06-02-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,376
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    What Friendly Rina really looks like...




    Only joking.
    Hope to meet you sometime Rina.
    Last edited by SteveB; 06-02-16 at 04:45.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,756
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by friendly rina View Post
    Good evening lovely's,

    As you are may have noticed one wrote me a good review but then stipulated that my photo's were not accurate. I am being very peaceful while writing this and many regulars have still been enjoying themselves with me regardless. I opted out of reviews and away from advertising with escort Ireland for a while. You can take a look at my profile of a recent selfie photo taken on the 4th of February 2016 and see for yourself. I am still going strong as ever and have shared my story with my regulars who can vouch for me. I am very proud of my body.

    I didn't opt out of reviews because I provide a bad service, totally innocent here my phone has been going crazy. I needed to speak up instead of pure silence.

    Happy spunky days ahead kiss kiss.
    Hi Rina,I will vouch for you anytime, you were the first escort I met and I was so nervous, you treated me well and I will never forget you, I saw you many times when you were coming to Athlone, and I would love to see you again,you are a lovely lady and I was so lucky to meet you first,love Tom,

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    Clueless (06-02-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,525
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Hi Rina,
    I've been wanting to meet u for a long time now. I had rang u quite a while ago to book one Sunday but you were goin to the gym @ that time & to be honest I never be in Belfast now much.
    If however I am up that way do I contact u by PM ? Are u accepting any new punters ?
    Always loved your blogs & your sexy photos & really would love it if we eventually get together !!!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    486
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    I spoke to this lady several times and she nice and friendly, was impressed but keep in the reviews rina
    Last edited by themanofwar; 06-02-16 at 11:42.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,376
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themanofwar View Post
    I spoke to this lady several times and she nice and friendly, was impressed but keep in the reviews rina
    Yes Rina, someone like you has no reason to opt out.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    3,134
    Blog Entries
    155

    Default

    Hello,

    I felt like it was for the best lovelys but everything is looking good. If ever I do come back it will be under a massage advert with lovely natural photos. My investment is on adult work and other sites in the uk. I have a horny gang bang filmed no faces shown in three weeks time that is free. Yes all the hard cocks mmm.

    I see this as a positive for my enhancement.

    I had a newbie this morning and soon a regular doing a role play. How much fun this is and will be moving my blogging to another well known site. Many more spunky sweet tasting throbbing clit times are bright.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bella Rose For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (06-02-16), tom rambo (10-02-16)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    3,134
    Blog Entries
    155

    Default

    I am very happy and relaxed right now sexes, how wonderful life is showing many a good time. Thank you for your support.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella Rose For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (06-02-16)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,525
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by friendly rina View Post
    I am very happy and relaxed right now sexes, how wonderful life is showing many a good time. Thank you for your support.
    Thank you Rina for the pm,hope to c u real soon !!!! xxxxx

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    Bella Rose (06-02-16)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    313
    Reviews
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by friendly rina View Post
    Good evening lovely's,

    As you are may have noticed one wrote me a good review but then stipulated that my photo's were not accurate. I am being very peaceful while writing this and many regulars have still been enjoying themselves with me regardless. I opted out of reviews and away from advertising with escort Ireland for a while. You can take a look at my profile of a recent selfie photo taken on the 4th of February 2016 and see for yourself. I am still going strong as ever and have shared my story with my regulars who can vouch for me. I am very proud of my body.

    I didn't opt out of reviews because I provide a bad service, totally innocent here my phone has been going crazy. I needed to speak up instead of pure silence.

    Happy spunky days ahead kiss kiss.
    Can you link to this thread in your ad? Worth doing if you can

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •