Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
Not all girls would go for this idea unless you have paid a deposit or have a reference, as you could be just wanting to have a look and not go through with the booking. Also, as you may not be the only client we may have met there, how many times could a lady get away with meeting guys in this way without being noticed by staff?

I've never used a hotel in Cork, but generally the bigger the hotel the easier to move around. Especially if it has a restaurant and a gym where non residents would be milling about. You could find out if they use key cards in advance. Just ask if they if they have the chipped variety or the old fashioned ones, as you have a habit of wiping them with your phone. Then you open dialogue without being too obvious. (Obviously you can change that story and make one up yourself, so I hope people don't have a go at me for giving away trade secrets).

The other thing you might want to consider is the parking situation or transport. Is it easy to get to? Would it cost much in a taxi from the centre (you are likely to be fitting the bill).
Your so helpful Kate,what would we do without you xx