Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Fake verified pictures

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default Fake verified pictures

    still plenty of escorts on here with verified pictures even though it not them, no point reporting them as nothing being done, how are so many of them slipping through the net, it is just got ridiculous at this stage

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Sure just check this out,it must be at least the 10th time this has happened now to Amina,she was going mad over it when she was here a couple of months back.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Beware of this fake advert guys.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    nickent (07-02-16), Petros (04-02-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    6,804
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Sure just check this out,it must be at least the 10th time this has happened now to Amina,she was going mad over it when she was here a couple of months back.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Beware of this fake advert guys.
    Amina will go nuts! This is constantly happening to her!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

    casman (04-02-16), zilch (04-02-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Amina will go nuts! This is constantly happening to her!
    That's for sure,seems to be happening a lot to her in particular.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    That's for sure,seems to be happening a lot to her in particular.
    Probably even more likely when she's not in this country much anymore.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    casman (04-02-16)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    still plenty of escorts on here with verified pictures even though it not them, no point reporting them as nothing being done, how are so many of them slipping through the net, it is just got ridiculous at this stage
    I'm sure in '' The Godfather'' or some such place, there will be a quote,

    Business is business.

    Nothing personal.

    Even in personal services.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Probably even more likely when she's not in this country much anymore.
    Exactly,i know when she was here a few months ago,it happened to her 3 times while she was working here,they're very brazen.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (04-02-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,478
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    still plenty of escorts on here with verified pictures even though it not them, no point reporting them as nothing being done, how are so many of them slipping through the net, it is just got ridiculous at this stage
    I think that might be a bit of an exaggeration.
    Most profiles are genuine.

    It's a small minority that claim to be genuine and are not.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    Jorge (04-02-16)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    557
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    still plenty of escorts on here with verified pictures even though it not them, no point reporting them as nothing being done, how are so many of them slipping through the net, it is just got ridiculous at this stage
    It happens loads and the site doesn't care, if they really wanted to they could stamp out fake profiles within a week, but EI is ain the business of making money so they won't.
    On the flip side if they did their due diligence and only let fully verified escorts advertise then they could help use this as a way to show the media and politicians that they are serious in helping stamp out trafficking and all the other stuff the media says is rampant in the industry.
    At the end of the day they are Ireland's largest escort directory and should lead by example, not roll out the "but what can we do, we're only an online directory"

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoidberg For This Useful Post:

    Rachel Divine (04-02-16)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    It happens loads and the site doesn't care, if they really wanted to they could stamp out fake profiles within a week, but EI is ain the business of making money so they won't.
    On the flip side if they did their due diligence and only let fully verified escorts advertise then they could help use this as a way to show the media and politicians that they are serious in helping stamp out trafficking and all the other stuff the media says is rampant in the industry.
    At the end of the day they are Ireland's largest escort directory and should lead by example, not roll out the "but what can we do, we're only an online directory"
    Hello guys can you please take a look our Photo verification FAQ : No, there is no 100% guarantee that if you call the phone number on the page you will get the escort pictured, and there never can be.
    We make a number of checks before we class any escort's photos as Verified (full details of which we do not publish here for the strategic reason that our system would be less effective if all escorts knew exactly how it worked) and we constantly review that classification after we have made it, but we are not above ever making a mistake, and also, we are aware that some independent escorts and escort agencies with Verified photos sometimes send one escort out as another, thus creating a situation where the escort client obviously doesn't get what he is expecting, even though the photos are almost certainly genuine photos of a friend or colleague of the escort he gets, rather than just complete fakes.
    An independent escort or an escort agency might be able to offer you a guarantee you that their photos are genuine, but unfortunately a directory like this website can never offer such a guarantee, because we simply don't have a close enough relationship with our advertisers to do so.

    Many thanks
    Last edited by Jorge; 04-02-16 at 16:12.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (07-02-16)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •