Thread: Punting away from familiar ground

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Punting away from familiar ground

There are perks - less likely to see someone ya know but I always get lost (irrespective of good directions)

Do you prefer punting on home ground or away from home?

I may see a lady in a hotel tomorrow - never done before but I'm on the fence

Reviews

I [QUOTE=HappyHunter6;1708681]There are perks - less likely to see someone ya know but I always get lost (irrespective of good directions)

I may see a lady in a hotel tomorrow - never done before but I'm on the fence[/

QUOTE]

Home ground.
    Know the lie of the land,
    Like the back of my hand.
    You should make a trip to Tallaght or wherever to Angelina;-)
    She might even turn up down Munster way again.
    Been in hotels loads of times. No need to stay on the fence.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter6 View Post
    There are perks - less likely to see someone ya know but I always get lost (irrespective of good directions)

I may see a lady in a hotel tomorrow - never done before but I'm on the fence
    It depends on what you call home I suppose. What I mean is how close to your gaf is the lady you are visiting. I tend to see ladies in South Dublin which is relatively close to where I live — It's handy! Occasionally I'll cross the Liffey and venture into the IFSC.

I'm not worried if I bump into someone I know — people who know me know I do be in those areas from time to time. There have been a few ladies over in D9 who I'd love to have met but I'm too lazy to drive over I suppose — plus I don't know the area very well. I reckon I might get lost over there LOL
    Last edited by Petros; 31-01-16 at 01:22.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I'm living in the west - I do my punting in Limerick but spend a good bit of time there with work etc. I punted in Ennis a few times (needs to be done on a Sunday morning when no one is around) but I have learned by one or two close calls it needs to be a little further away but not to the point you have no notion where anything or anywhere is. Went for a punt in mallow (was a spectacular punt) but took a while to figure it all out!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyHunter6 For This Useful Post:

Petros (31-01-16)

Reviews

I'm living in the west - I do my punting in Limerick but spend a good bit of time there with work etc. I punted in Ennis a few times (needs to be done on a Sunday morning when no one is around) but I have learned by one or two close calls it needs to be a little further away but not to the point you have no notion where anything or anywhere is. Went for a punt in mallow (was a spectacular punt) but took a while to figure it all out!
    Jeasus! That's a bit of a trek LOL I feel bad now not driving over to D9 — at the right time it's only 15 minutes from my favourite place, D18!

Reviews

I'm considering Galway, Limerick & cork for tomorrow and yes I have found plenty of option within those spots but I'm being a picky ducker

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyHunter6 For This Useful Post:

Petros (31-01-16)

Reviews

I'm considering Galway, Limerick & cork for tomorrow and yes I have found plenty of option within those spots but I'm being a picky ducker
    That's some ground to cover! Fair play to you.

Reviews

I would say '' Happy Hunting ''
    But I pity the prey!
    Some non - American humour for you.
    But at heart, I suspect you woyld really like the American movie '' Dumb and Dumber''.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.