Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Im gone

seriously ppl were just having a laugh and this Savicha comes along and fills the drop one keep one thread with this Lizzy stuff too.
    Better things to do ppl

bye bye
    Last edited by WTF; 11-02-09 at 00:09. Reason: made ot a bit civil

Hey,mr Fucker.........i have not been around all day,and i been missing out so much..............but ihad a really bad day and i ll be in hiding for while probably,so tonight i deserve have bit of laugh,so...............and i m sure Liz dont ming her lil wee anna
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

it s 9:19

Anna s wandering around

Now Anna is wandering where Epsis post went

Default Hate to tell you

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    it s 9:19

Anna s wandering around
    point proven.
    Last edited by WTF; 11-02-09 at 11:19.

Default There we go

hhahahah point proven
    Last edited by WTF; 11-02-09 at 11:19.

Reviews

No no and no again.......granted these women are good looking, but certainly not nearly close to Anna..........I can only assume you have never had the pleasure of Anna's company! cause if you did you would know she is a truly beautiful and an intelligent lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    No no and no again.......granted these women are good looking, but certainly not nearly close to Anna..........I can only assume you have never had the pleasure of Anna's company! cause if you did you would know she is a truly beautiful and an intelligent lady.

AW,Wild,baby,there s no need for that,everyone has different taste,and opinion......

I know what i am like and guys knows what i am like

Semms he s looking up TV's and TS's................so i aint any of them,and i do not look anywhere close to any of them,and i would not want to...........

WTF has very speciffic taste,so leave it to him,only he will understand himself

Default What women?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    i was only pulling her leg.I knew she go ballistic.Chill and calm folks ,chill and calm must prevail besides BBJ might come along and delete all your posts and let mine up.

Seriosusly ppl shouldnt talk to here knowing how i can wind ppl up.Anyway, enjoy your discount.Just kidding again.

Relax ppl,relax,
    Westside.

PS my own face.I will tell you when i look at it.I havnt washed it for a week or so let alone looked at it.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    hhahahah point proven
    What s up,Westie,are u shy?
    Why are you editing your posts?

I never do because i know what i am saying.......you could leave it up,i don't mind............i like one of them myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast