Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumbled

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    I was trying to make the point that everyone screws up, even professionals like airline pilots, heavy goods vehicle drivers etc.

Airline pilots are particularly likely to get it wrong if they have a heavy work load and are distracted, like having Sophie as a flight attendant.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Gays are just as bad, possibly worse. My GBFF is the worst diva ever.
    Oh I l know them type but you can get a man's man, one that doesn't act gay, you know the type, I like the butch type like

Reviews

@ original poster: you admitted your guilt to your wife (page 7 of this thread), you have told us you planned to give up punting, yet you continue to post here.

As your wife has recently found your punting phone if she then finds you logged in to this site ( your recent security issue suggests there is a high chance she will ) , then she's not going to believe you want to/can change.

I am not in a position to offer you any real advice, however, if you really want to knock the punting on its head you probably need to stop logging on here as the temptation is too great.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post

Sin (the idea that you can sin) is the single most destructive force implanted into the human psyche. It says that you think, act, and desire outside of the rules of a “perfect” creation. Therefore, you are defective, a sinner. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Sin is a religious concept. It is something that is wrong because a deity says it is wrong. I believe in morality, but I do not term things that are morally wrong as "sins."
    everyone one has their own beliefs, just because someone disagrees with them doesnt make them wrong or you right... no one knows what the truth really is, just think they do

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    everyone one has their own beliefs, just because someone disagrees with them doesnt make them wrong or you right... no one knows what the truth really is, just think they do
    What is love?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bestie View Post
    boo boo, you bad pup

men are easily manipulated and women know how to press the right buttons
    Where is the manipulation from a sex worker who has never spoken to you before or have any clue as to who you are? Yes we advertise, but that doesn't mean we are telling you to cheat on your partner, it just means that we're here for fun at a price. It's a bit like blaming the mars bar if you break your diet. Just because the mars bar is in the shop, doesn't mean you have to buy it.

Personally I never ask my clients if they are married or not, as to me it is nothing to do with the booking. My interest is in the person I'm with and doesn't really go beyond that unless they want to tell me and it makes them feel better to do that. If anything I've probably provided free marriage counselling for some and helped the guy sort out a few problems at home (after the fun).

Unless you are being forced (as in trafficked), no one is to blame for what you do but you!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (02-02-16), Toolbox (02-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post

I have been in love twice & I loved my folks and my family (mostly).

An emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment I think.
    My request was for Haddaway

''What is love? ''

You dopey DJ.

But that hadaway guy has gotten too big for his boots.

Forgotton the real fan.
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    What is love?
    I'm surprised you have to ask. It's all around you - can't you feel it in your fingers and in your toes? It's written in the wind, for God's sake. Everywhere you go

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LazarusRisen For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (04-02-16)

Reviews

The
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusRisen View Post
    I'm surprised you have to ask. It's all around you - can't you feel it in your fingers and in your toes? It's written in the wind, for God's sake. Everywhere you go
    Sounds a bit wet to me!
    Shalom/salaam.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (04-02-16)

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    The

Sounds a bit wet to me!
    Indeed. And slippery when it is

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast