Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Nipples!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Nipples come in all shapes and sizes, but what amazes me most is how some are not sensitive at all while others can send a person into raptures and orgasm!

How sensitive are your nipples?

What do you like to have done to them or is it a no go area?

Attachment 115267
    I have fairly sensitive nipples and I love when a lady gently nibbles and licks them and i diffidently enjoy returning the favour by gently sucking,licking and nibbling the ladies nipples. But i think the reason some might not be as sensitive as others can be down to the technique used.I think nipple play is like licking pussy or ass or how a guy likes his cock sucked everyone likes it done differently. It's just a case of finding out how each one likes it done. And that can be a lot of fun.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Kate you can do whatever you like to me,any of the ladies here for that matter,i have had ladies do it,but i don't get any sensation from it.
    I love sucking on the ladies do,i find the majority of ladies i have seen differ in how they like it done,i love slow and sensual do and so do the majority of the ladies as they are very sensitive for a lady.
    Had a lady suck my earlobe a while ago and omg i got such a sensation from it,i couldn't believe it,it was nothing i ever experienced before,would love it done more,but don't like asking
    Dora kissed and sucked my earlobes and it was Fucking amazing.

3. Default

Mine have no feelin. But I love lady's sensitive Feelings

Reviews

Bringing this thread to the surface again makes me sad, I'll never see kate's nipples ever again

I dont get aroused at all if a woman plays with my nipples. To be honest, I find it a bit awkward if a woman starts licking and sucking on them. I dont really know what to do with myself. Now, licking her breasts is fantastic (of course). I love female nipples. All shapes and sizes. mmm mm mmm

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Love and marriage go together,
    Like a horse and carriage,
    You can't have one without the other.

Was used in some ad alright, 20/30 years ago.

Your thinking of the tv programme Married with children. The absolute shagadelic Christina Applegate was in it and what a babe she is too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d04465d6f324e19450922041e92940e8.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	121282

I've got those sensitive nipples!! Some nice gentle sucking licking or rubbing and I'm rock hard and if you do it when I'm inside it's a quick ending! I also love sucking licking and rubbing nipples.
    Last edited by cimlat; 15-05-17 at 03:59.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cimlat For This Useful Post:

Super ModeratorTheNightShift (15-05-17)

Reviews

Shit! Saw this thread and thought Kate was back.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

9. Default

It's All good

I'm starting to feel like a weirdo mine are shocking sensitive , it's up there with a kiss on the neck or an ear nibble for me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bigandfundub View Post
    I'm starting to feel like a weirdo mine are shocking sensitive , it's up there with a kiss on the neck or an ear nibble for me
    I'm the same. You're not alone.😂

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast