Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Drop one keep one instructions

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default Drop one keep one instructions

    For the benefit of the bewildered.

    (1) Log in first
    (2) Read the last post
    (3) Think of those two words
    (4) Take one away and replace it with a new word.

    and they told me i'll be designing rockets
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    For the benefit of the bewildered.

    (1) Log in first
    (2) Read the last post
    (3) Think of those two words
    (4) Take one away and replace it with a new word.

    and they told me i'll be designing rockets
    Westside.
    I think after 26 pages I think they get it ........ I think speed is the problem......
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I think after 26 pages I think they get it ........ I think speed is the problem......
    thats what makes the E-I drop keep one so different from the other drop one keep one.You have to wait a min or so to post again and sometimes by the time someone has posted ,someone else has come up with a different word.

    Im all for suspence,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    It's a game that can go on forever.......

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Itīs addicting
    HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

    https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Itīs addicting
    Like you I would imagine Jassie..........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default and on forever it will go

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It's a game that can go on forever.......
    in ten years time,

    In Memory Of Westside.
    Gone and Well Forgotten.


    Donations to charity in lieu of wreaths plz,
    Westside.
    Last edited by WTF; 10-02-09 at 23:05. Reason: :-) :-) oppps

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    in ten years time,

    In Memory Of Westside.
    Gone and Well Forgotten.


    Donations to charity in lieu of wreaths plz,
    Westside.
    I recon everybody will be an "escort expert" too, judging by the way the posts a racking up...
    You'll be remembered for that at least.....
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Just imagine if QPH was here he'd be an escort expert in no time and theres no way he would keep it to 2 words

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    .
    Posts
    398

    Default Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Just imagine if QPH was here he'd be an escort expert in no time and theres no way he would keep it to 2 words
    drop 1000 ,keep 1000.

    Need a gov allowance for keyboards,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •