Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: No escorts in Helsinki ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default No escorts in Helsinki ?

    I blundered into Escort Finland and found no escorts in Helsinki

    Does this mean they are in hibernation for the winter?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I blundered into Escort Finland and found no escorts in Helsinki

    Does this mean they are in hibernation for the winter?
    Nah, reckon they migrate south for the warmer climates.

    The ladies don't like the cold, chaffs the nipples apparently!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    418
    Reviews
    112

    Default

    Finnish women are all gifted amateurs.Take it from me 😉

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,247
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    They use a different website over there my good man.
    Fighting the Good Fight...

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

    Clueless (30-01-16), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (30-01-16)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    You would wonder why we have a E Finland then!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (30-01-16)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,247
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    You would wonder why we have a E Finland then!

    I tried to PM you earlier, but apparently, you don't accept them... I wanted to make a recommendation for ya...
    Fighting the Good Fight...

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I blundered into Escort Finland and found no escorts in Helsinki

    Does this mean they are in hibernation for the winter?
    Probably deported them all.
    Finland rattling that sabre like Sweden.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Downtown
    Posts
    3,428
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    I tried to PM you earlier, but apparently, you don't accept them... I wanted to make a recommendation for ya...
    FFS no wonder I never get replies to my Pms - must fix that ..

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,247
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    FFS no wonder I never get replies to my Pms - must fix that ..
    Indeed you should! No reason not to have a bit of fun should you find yourself over there. Do sort out that issue and I'll let ya knows.
    Fighting the Good Fight...

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,958
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    Indeed you should! No reason not to have a bit of fun should you find yourself over there. Do sort out that issue and I'll let ya knows.
    Maybe you should put up a link for us all
    You never know when we might need it


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •