Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: 2 girls and 1 ts in Meath.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In a warm fluffy nest above your head .
    Posts
    1,203
    Reviews
    35

    Default 2 girls and 1 ts in Meath.

    Fuck sake what's going on in the world ?
    I have a horn on me the size of a babies arm and have nobody to bang !
    At least my 1986 Honda 50 is good on petrol so I will stick the hi viz gear on and head to Dublin.
    Never seen things so scarce I hope it's not a sign of things to come............
    I hate leaving my home town of Navan for a bit of flange.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

    TommyMack (25-01-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In a warm fluffy nest above your head .
    Posts
    1,203
    Reviews
    35

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    935

    Default

    its increasing, 3 ladies and a TV there now...

    the rest are on their way as we speak, you's lucky Meath bast*rds

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,479
    Reviews
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knibbs View Post
    its increasing, 3 ladies and a TV there now...

    the rest are on their way as we speak, you's lucky Meath bast*rds
    Wee touch of makeup and a bit of soft lighting, be OK.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (25-01-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,946
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    Fuck sake what's going on in the world ?
    I have a horn on me the size of a babies arm and have nobody to bang !
    At least my 1986 Honda 50 is good on petrol so I will stick the hi viz gear on and head to Dublin.
    Never seen things so scarce I hope it's not a sign of things to come............
    I hate leaving my home town of Navan for a bit of flange.
    Ah jeez if I were you I'd work my way through all four of those fine women first.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 25-01-16 at 19:06. Reason: Grammar.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,971

    Default

    The guy that enquired, today, about being a male escort might find an openng for his talents in drought stricken Meath.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    HardOnCommand (25-01-16), irishdeltaforce (25-01-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,971

    Default

    If you like curvy, petite S. Spanish, skilled escorts... Sophia;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,946
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    It's monday.... Give it a few hours, loads of bmw's on the road...
    He did say he's on a Honda 50, he better set off now!
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 25-01-16 at 19:11. Reason: Stupid here just got the joke!

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    He did say he's on a Honda 50, he better set off now!
    He does have a moped fixation.
    Downsized from the Transit, I guess.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Wee touch of makeup and a bit of soft lighting, be OK.
    Or just keep the lighting off altogether

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •