Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome New Law

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    looks like someone 'accidentally' left out the 'reconstruction' warning you so often see in videos like that on crimeline
    Reconstruction or not, that's how it works there is it not?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    Why do you think this? Source?

I'll be delighted - but very surprised - if this is correct. Their stated objective is to reduce demand, and a small chance of a spot fine would be nothing to worry about.
    it was in the latest draught of the proposed legislation which is making its way through the seanead at the moment
    there is probably a link for it in the threads around the place. have a dig through the 'sex work in the media' section from the last year or 6 months and youll probably find it, chances are thats where I found it at the time
    well that wasnt hard...here you go, knock yourself out
    http://www.oireachtas.ie/viewdoc.asp...9630&&CatID=59

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    Reconstruction or not, that's how it works there is it not?
    are you aware of a concept of proppoganda?
    if not, have a read about it and come back to me

you can not compare the law and the people here to that of other countries, every country is different

Reviews

guys it only comes down to 2 questions you need to ask yourselves before the law comes in.
    "can I live with the consequences of being caught, and...WILL I live with the consequences."

make your choice...and live with the consequences

6. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

NoBrain2 (24-01-16)

Reviews

are you aware of a concept of proppoganda?
    if not, have a read about it and come back to me
    Video shows a guy getting an on the spot fine, which many here don't find off putting at all, midlifecrisis even said he'd be delighted if that were the case! Propaganda, for which side?

Reviews

The main effect of this new law will be that only Annabel will be left with the gangstas, slapping their biatches around.
    If you get caught, you will of course be banged up behind bars.
    Get a few prison tattoos and Annabel can see you on conjugal visits and ask her homies in the jail to show you a good time.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    The main effect of this new law will be that only Annabel will be left with the gangstas, slapping their biatches around.
    Get a few prison tattoos and Annabel can see you on conjugal visits and ask her homies in the jail to show you a good time.
    There could be great market for it yet

And here just because u mske living on the greyer side of the law does not mean ur a lowlife who abuse women..

Often the abusers are the outstanding members of the public I've dealt with more pricks in suits than those in tracksuits.. just fyi
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 24-01-16 at 18:26.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    police have very little to do at present, theyre not chasing the real criminals so would have plenty of time to stake out apartments as its very easy and less dangerous work
    You can not believe that !! you ever sit in a car outside some place for hours,peeing in a bottle a lot nicer things to do.
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Zilch too is in favour of the new law as he's not afraid of going to jail, he's always wanted to be some hard man's Bitch,

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast