Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daddy Issues

Reviews

Default Daddy Issues

A woman wanting to be submissive and adored by a older man, who will put her above all others. The sex is kinky, and the dominance irresistible to the man. A woman wanting to be naughty but sweet, just for her daddy.

Whenever a woman has a f**ked up relationship with her father, or absence of a father figure during her childhood, it tends to spill over into any adult relationship they have.

I find this interesting because I have met many woman like this.

I'm not saying I'm not f**ked up! But we are not talking about me!

Any thoughts?

Reviews

I have to say I agree.
    I've had two much younger girlfriends (16 and 21 years younger) whose fathers died when they were teenagers.
    Both want to be dominated, both appeared to want a mix of a sweet boyfriend and a dominant perhaps father figure. Both wanted to be told what to do.
    Realistically I can't base all women who lose a father when young as being anything like my experiences of just two, but as you said it I have found the same

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (21-01-16)

As a corollary, are there Mommy issues?

Just wondering.

I don't honestly know.

Coz I 'm not a couch profferring, notebook holding, bs spouting, money grabbing, Jungian/Freudian, head shrinking, psychological psychiatrist almost waste of space counsellor.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (21-01-16), bollocks (26-01-16), Cassandra (22-01-16)

Currently not speaking to my sugardaddy.

Sulking is the cure to getting what you want....

#iknowyourereadingthis

#2016goals.....

😂

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (22-01-16), irishdeltaforce (21-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    As a corollary, are there Mommy issues?

Just wondering.

I don't honestly know.

Coz I 'm not a couch profferring, notebook holding, bs spouting, money grabbing, Jungian/Freudian, head shrinking, psychological psychiatrist almost waste of space counsellor.

Real men don't have issues.
    No pms

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Real men don't have issues.
    No pms
    Real men make a phonecall.
    No pms.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

TonyB (22-01-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    A woman wanting to be submissive and adored by a older man, who will put her above all others. The sex is kinky, and the dominance irresistible to the man. A woman wanting to be naughty but sweet, just for her daddy.

Whenever a woman has a f**ked up relationship with her father, or absence of a father figure during her childhood, it tends to spill over into any adult relationship they have.

Any thoughts?
    Oh Hesus this again,
    Whilst certainly the case for some submissive girlies(there's even a term for it)
    Others simply enjoy the pleasure of being taken care of, or rather, not having to take care of. It's the same as with men in powerful positions. You sweat all day and night looking after others more than occasionally having to tell them what to do...
    Horrifically your take charge attitude often has to come to the fore in Sexual encounters because many men (not all) who are attracted to you for your independent Strong streak (and mighty ass) even in this expect you to take care of things.
    It's fun being dominant but occasionally one likes to indulge in the fantasy of an all knowing man who knows how to play your body just right. Any Dom worth his salt should know how to do you right. To understand the fine balance of energies present in even the most casual of such exchanges. To respect your boundaries and understand, it's not about being bossy. It's about being dominant. Whilst maintaining his/her duty of care of the sub.

That said, on the non kinky side, our parents are often the first to teach us how to relate to others and the world. Undoubtedly this effects our expectations of relationships but touting out the aul Elektra/Odepius complex is foolish. At a closer look it is no more than an outdated view of female sexuality that robs the woman (who is most certainly someone's daughter) of Sexual autonomy.
    That our very desires should revolve around how our father's (or mother's) treated us is very flattering to the traditionally minded male. But false all the same.

The freedom with which we may express our Sexualitšt as well as how we interact with others on a platonic or Sexual level will always be affected by our earliest remembered modes, duh, but seriously guy? I mean seriously?
    Last edited by Cassandra; 22-01-16 at 00:42. Reason: Bloody slow internet
    C'est Moi

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (23-01-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post

Any thoughts?
    Yup, my Dad left when I was 3 and I've never wanted a guy to be my 'daddy' in a sexual role. In fact biggest age difference I've had is 7 years older than me with the majority all being younger. When I used to swing they were all younger too.

I'm hoping that means I'm not f**ked up!

p.s. I did toy with the idea of being submissive, but the few Doms I met were useless and then I discovered I'm not very good at taking orders lol. Now a dominant man in the bed, is amazing (as in take control), but treat me bad or humiliation and the roles would soon reverse.
    Last edited by Curvaceous Kate; 22-01-16 at 00:52.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (23-01-16)

Reviews

My daughter still has Daddy issues - like "can u pay my rent"- Your little girl never really grows up even though she is an Adult.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 22-01-16 at 01:19. Reason: spelling error

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (23-01-16), tom sand (23-01-16), TonyB (24-01-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    My daughter still has Daddy issues - like "can u pay my rent"- Your little girl never really grows up even though she is an Adult.
    Funny that I have one exactly the same.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (27-01-16), TonyB (26-01-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast