1. Default

Rory got good record in Dubai

Reviews

The Truth is out there.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

thewren (29-05-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    The 2nd major of the year, the us open on thursday. Will dustin johnson defend his title, or will sergio win back to back majors. Any predictions?
    Dustin Johnson is the 13/2 favourite with Paddy Power but he really hasn't shown any form since he pulled out of the Masters in April. I don't think the course will suit Garcia`s game. I am going to go for Rickie Fowler, he has had several near misses in Majors over the last few years and this could be the year when he finally wins one.
    The Truth is out there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Good start for rickie fowler and he leads by one shot after day one. Disaster for rory as he's 13 shots behind the leader.
    I hope Rickie does it.

Reviews

A comfortable win in the end for Koepka and another first time Major winner. No luck for my tip Rickie Fowler who had a disappointing final round. So its on to the Open Championship at Birkdale in a months time.
    The Truth is out there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

9. Default

No offence to the mcilroy fans, but his better days are behind him.. even if he is young..

Reviews

A bad day out for rory, 8 shots behind the leader. Will he even make the cut. G mac doing ok.
    Looks like McIlroy will not make the cut unless he has a run of birdies this morning. I would think the young Spanish golfer Jon Rahm is the favourite to lift the trophy, but a long way to go. Several Irish golfers are in contention for a high finish at the moment.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 07-07-17 at 09:48.
    The Truth is out there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Looks like McIlroy will not make the cut unless he has a run of birdies this morning. I would think the young Spanish golfer Jon Rahm is the favourite to lift the trophy, but a long way to go. Several Irish golfers are in contention for a high finish at the moment.
    Poor lad, hasn't being the same since he got married...
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Jon Rahm is now the fourth Spanish golfer to win the Irish Open with a record breaking score of -24. On this form he must be one of the favourites for the Open Championship at Birkdale in two weeks time. A disappointing showing by the Irish big names and a lot of improvement is needed.
    The Truth is out there.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Any predictions for the Open?

Dustin Johnson is the bookies favourite although he hasn't shown any form since pulling out of the Masters. I think McIlroy will do well to make the cut on his current form and in fact Padraig Harrington could well be the highest placed Irish golfer especially as the Open is taking place at Birkdale where he won the title in 2008. If he is on full form I will go with Justin Rose to lift the Claret Jug although Jon Rahm and Tommy Fleetwood could be good outside bets.
    The Truth is out there.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post: