Page 43 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf

Reviews

I do not know how much you have on him. I have 10 e.w on him. I will be shock if we do not get e.w money on him.

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Poulter playing well for a while now and Rory and Tiger still there . Tomorrow will be moving day so hopefully fleetwood stays in the hunt. Long way to go yet but at least he is in the hunt . Thank god I didn’t stick with Dustin as he is too far back and more frustrating than Rory to back.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    I do not know how much you have on him. I have 10 e.w on him. I will be shock if we do not get e.w money on him.
    I have €20 ew @25/1 just changed docket from 20ew on Rose @14/1 so might be a blessing that Rose pulled out. Had a €10ew on Webb Simpson @66/1 as well but he was-3 last time I checked.

Reviews

The last golf major of the year. I have 20 e.w on DJ at 9/1 and 20 e.w Justin Thomas at 14/1.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

You are right.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/gol...8-UK-info.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    The last major doesn't seem to be on sky or bbc. Anyone know what channel its on.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tony1 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Didn’t realize wasn’t on sky,, you must be in shock after Fleetwoods collapse last week Tony? The only way he will win a major is shooting a low round on a Sunday coming from behind. Himself and Fowler are 2 guys who you can’t trust anymore. This week I am back to Rose as main bet and a small ew bet 5€ on Garcia 66/1 Lowry 100/1 and Brian Harman at125/1 . Pity not on sky.

Reviews

Yes I was. Good luck with your bets. All 4 rounds only online Eleven Sports.
    https://www.elevensports.uk
    The 1st and 2nd round are on Facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Didn’t realize wasn’t on sky,, you must be in shock after Fleetwoods collapse last week Tony? The only way he will win a major is shooting a low round on a Sunday coming from behind. Himself and Fowler are 2 guys who you can’t trust anymore. This week I am back to Rose as main bet and a small ew bet 5€ on Garcia 66/1 Lowry 100/1 and Brian Harman at125/1 . Pity not on sky.

Reviews

Yes I saw this about a week ago. Is this the way big sports events are going to be covered in the future? Could be the beginning of the end for traditional TV sports channels if this proves to be a success.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Sky have also lost the UK and Ireland broadcasting rights for the Spanish La Liga to this online company so this could be the future of sports coverage.
    The Truth is out there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

As to the US PGA itself I would say the defending champion Justin Thomas will be there or thereabouts particularly after his WGC win at the weekend. As for the European players I would imagine Molinari and Justin Rose will be in contention.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Yes I was. Good luck with your bets. All 4 rounds only online Eleven Sports.
    https://www.elevensports.uk
    The 1st and 2nd round are on Facebook.
    Do you have to open an account to view this? I see that they have 7 day free trial but by signing up do they look for card details as once you agree terms it could be awkward to opt out? Don’t know much about streaming to be honest.