Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I want your cum

Quote Originally Posted by Mark2013 View Post
    I can't quite decide if I'm afraid of you or want you. It's probably a bit of both....
    Don't be scared hun! I'll be gentle in the beginning but when i'm building up my orgasm, i can't even trust myself and might not be able to stop destroying your hole

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

seany88 (14-06-16)

After ur finished with my ass ill beg u for that hot load babel xx
    Seany 88 says hello

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Hahaha sorry hun! CIM COF i do only to you. I am ass lover@fucker@rider@rammer and not a cum lover begging for your cum no no no will never happen... Begging for you ass yes that will definitely happen... If you don't let me rim&ram your hole, i'll rape you instead
    oh that's pity, i want to cum on your beautiful face!! :'( maybe i'll not listen to ya and i'll end up cum on your face! :P lol i love your dirty talk, i'll let you rim and ram my hole all day long! lol rape? oh your scaring me now babe! :*

Reviews

The more I hear from you the more I realise that I must become one of your 'victims'. Make sure you bring your leather skirt and boots next time.

I wonder if my milk will freeze if we do outdoor and i cum on your face and body in this weather

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3011.JPG 
Views:	88 
Size:	117.8 KB 
ID:	115103 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN3010.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	115104

Craving for warm holes now

Bold Rammer

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laura boldrini For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (22-01-16), robbie9 (20-01-16), smallcock (19-01-16), ts-shemale-rammer (19-01-16)

9. Default

When are you planning to come back to Dublin Rammer? I'm hoping it is at a time that suits me to visit you for the first time. I'm excited just thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by laura boldrini View Post
    Bold Rammer
    Bold and horny Guys like to be sexually teased lol

ps: i'm not actually teasing.. it is true

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (22-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by poskert View Post
    When are you planning to come back to Dublin Rammer? I'm hoping it is at a time that suits me to visit you for the first time. I'm excited just thinking about it.
    I had this question enough.. I am sick and tired of it already

13. Default

All of them please , but if I had to pick one then in my mouth please ��
    Last edited by Jackiemoon; 20-01-16 at 16:17.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackiemoon For This Useful Post:

ts-shemale-rammer (20-01-16)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast