Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Ice cream, Sunshine and Shades

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,869
    Blog Entries
    37

    Love Ice cream, Sunshine and Shades

    I don't think I have SAD, but I can smell when Winter is coming. He wraps his claws bout me and drags me to lethargy and somberness.

    Spring however, that sprites herald, stirs up the blood for the hottest season. It is with much anticipation I await it's arrival. Come summer we shall dance in fields of gold, pleasure marking the spot and bliss our gold.

    What makes you excited for this new year?
    C'est Moi

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRafaella25 (14-01-16), Larrii (12-01-16), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (14-01-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I don't think I have SAD, but I can smell when Winter is coming. He wraps his claws bout me and drags me to lethargy and somberness.

    Spring however, that sprites herald, stirs up the blood for the hottest season. It is with much anticipation I await it's arrival. Come summer we shall dance in fields of gold, pleasure marking the spot and bliss our gold.

    What makes you excited for this new year?
    Fondling the breasts and viewing the ass of a much younger woman before having sex with her several times,and to think people think I have issues!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (13-01-16), tom sand (12-01-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Cheer up Cas, surely you have noticed a bit of a stretch in the evenings!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (14-01-16), Cassandra (13-01-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,707
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I don't think I have SAD, but I can smell when Winter is coming. He wraps his claws bout me and drags me to lethargy and somberness.

    Spring however, that sprites herald, stirs up the blood for the hottest season. It is with much anticipation I await it's arrival. Come summer we shall dance in fields of gold, pleasure marking the spot and bliss our gold.

    What makes you excited for this new year?
    waking up on the morning and thinking Feck am I really alive or still dreaming
    My days are running out so Im thankful for each one i get .......

    Roll on tomorrow and i can't wait to let my mickey free in the back garden and let the neighbours stroke him. He likes that especially when the blonde in no.14 does it.
    Last edited by zilch; 12-01-16 at 19:45.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Mister Anderson (13-01-16), TiffanyTees (14-01-16), tom sand (12-01-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I don't think I have SAD, but I can smell when Winter is coming. He wraps his claws bout me and drags me to lethargy and somberness.

    Spring however, that sprites herald, stirs up the blood for the hottest season. It is with much anticipation I await it's arrival. Come summer we shall dance in fields of gold, pleasure marking the spot and bliss our gold.

    What makes you excited for this new year?
    you reminded me of this song Cassandra

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (12-01-16), Barney Rubble (14-01-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Parked outside in that private ambulance
    Posts
    1,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    /// He wraps his claws bout me and drags me to lethargy and somberness.

    //

    I'm just back from 30C in Asia, and longing for some real frost, skidding the car and a runny nose

    Oh and snowmen, is that too much to ask?
    Mmmm-hmm




  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Larrii For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (13-01-16), TiffanyTees (14-01-16), tom sand (12-01-16)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larrii View Post
    I'm just back from 30C in Asia, and longing for some real frost, skidding the car and a runny nose

    Oh and snowmen, is that too much to ask?
    Yes.
    You will however, be supplied with copious quantities of rain.
    Gratis.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    Larrii (12-01-16)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Parked outside in that private ambulance
    Posts
    1,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Yes.
    You will however, be supplied with copious quantities of rain.
    Gratis.

    Ah now dat's deh hydration therapy, so it is so it is
    Last edited by Larrii; 12-01-16 at 20:35.
    Mmmm-hmm




  16. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    waking up on the morning and thinking Feck am I really alive or still dreaming
    My days are running out so Im thankful for each one i get .......

    Roll on tomorrow and i can't wait to let my mickey free in the back garden and let the neighbours stroke him. He likes that especially when the blonde in no.14 does it.
    Is Mickey a miniature Schnauzer?
    or a creature that lies on a lap?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Larrii View Post
    Ah now that's hydration therapy
    It is watersports, Irish style;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (13-01-16)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •