Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: New Law

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default New Law

    At least when the new law does come in there will be less Escort scammers on here, less fake profiles, like who is going to pay high advertising rates when youre not making money, So in a weird way the new law will be doing E-I work for them
    Last edited by Genie in a Bottle; 10-01-16 at 01:41.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,913
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    The Pigz could put up fake profiles to entrap punters!
    Ride them on the beaches!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (11-01-16), casman (10-01-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    The Pigz could put up fake profiles to entrap punters!
    I'm sure they could try and E-I will take their money too without hesitation but clients, on here anyway will be a lot more cautious and not fall for it

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

    casman (10-01-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    At least when the new law does come in there will be less Escort scammers on here, less fake profiles, like who is going to pay high advertising rates when youre not making money, So in a weird way the new law will be doing E-I work for them
    We don't need this shitty law to do that,i'd rather the scammers and fake adverts if it allowed me to see the ladies in peace.
    You will always have bad apples and this law,will do nothing to make the ladies safer.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserjessicabp (10-01-16), zilch (10-01-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    729
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    We don't need this shitty law to do that,i'd rather the scammers and fake adverts if it allowed me to see the ladies in peace.
    You will always have bad apples and this law,will do nothing to make the ladies safer.
    Unfortunately that is true but we cant do anything about it, it will put the genuine honest clients from visiting the good honest escorts who do try their best

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Genie in a Bottle For This Useful Post:

    casman (10-01-16), Escort Advertiserjessicabp (10-01-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,708
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    I get a semi just thinking about the new law , the extra buzz is really getting my ticker racing.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    casman (10-01-16), Prickly (10-01-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I get a semi just thinking about the new law , the extra buzz is really getting my ticker racing.
    You'd want to watch that ticker at your age Zichy

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    zilch (10-01-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I get a semi just thinking about the new law , the extra buzz is really getting my ticker racing.
    careful now zilch, can you run fast? OAP's can still go to prison you know if caught
    Last edited by knibbs; 10-01-16 at 02:28.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to knibbs For This Useful Post:

    zilch (10-01-16)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,708
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Oh yeah.............

    A little friend of mine says the first thing she will do is increase her rates but Im all right coz she promised me mates rates

    she can't wait for the new law as well

  17. #10

    Default

    The new law is utter bull, unfortunately I won't be visiting any ladies in Ireland once it's enacted, I'll be travelling.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •