Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: 'posh' speckers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default 'posh' speckers

    Please don't ask me if I do it for 100euros, I do discounts. but not for the likes of 'you'

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default Funds are a smidgeon tighter .........

    ........... so, with a great deal of humility & optimism I am wondering if there are any service providers prepared to compromise their rates & arrive a mutually agreeable financial arrangement ?
    Please revert by mail & I will reciprocate.
    A pra po the aforementioned request, might I be bold enough to suggest a rate of 100 / hr. I will part pay the difference with elocution lessons for the illiterate fuckin' idiot who posted this.
    Anita, yours truly
    posh speker
    When I'm the Minister for Revenge Bertie's ring will be twitching !
    TheNads.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    ........... so, with a great deal of humility & optimism I am wondering if there are any service providers prepared to compromise their rates & arrive a mutually agreeable financial arrangement ?
    Please revert by mail & I will reciprocate.
    A pra po the aforementioned request, might I be bold enough to suggest a rate of 100 / hr. I will part pay the difference with elocution lessons for the illiterate fuckin' idiot who posted this.
    Anita, yours truly
    posh speker
    Why don't you go and molest some underage girl-YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO-I can tell by your reviews

    I did try to delete the post after I realized I had made a mistake, but for some reason I couldn't-okay, POSH FUCKER

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default There are adult education classes out there ......

    Anita,
    I can assure you that I am anything but posh. I just know how to express myself using this english language as it was meant to be used.
    I come from humble beginnings & anything I have I got for myself !
    When I'm the Minister for Revenge Bertie's ring will be twitching !
    TheNads.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Anita,
    I can assure you that I am anything but posh. I just know how to express myself using this english language as it was meant to be used.
    I come from humble beginnings & anything I have I got for myself !

    REALLY! Well, you spelt the word 'expensive' wrong

    TheNads
    Join Date: 01/11/07
    Message Board Usergroup: Registered User
    Message Board Posts: 328
    Reviews: 6

    ''Vanes (as in Vanessa) is very pretty & is the one in the pics, however the pics were taken some time ago or touched up. The girl in pics. is about size 8, the girl I met is about size 12. Nothing wrong with that & I had no difficulty with it. Pics. just a bit misleading.
    The service is tops. Full-on french kissing, superb O*O & a nice tight swiss for As. A-**el is very exensive at 80 extra. Just couldn't say no though, a bit of a treat.
    I'd give her 7/10. Only negatives were inaccurate pics. & cost of A.''


    ''people who live in glass houses...''

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Can you not do this by pm? Nobody cares if you dont want to give him discount or if he spells expensive wrong.. get a grip!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Can you not do this by pm? Nobody cares if you dont want to give him discount or if he spells expensive wrong.. get a grip!
    He insults me because of a spelling mistake, yet he has made one in the past

    YOU GET A GRIP before I go an analyze your reviews

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default Wow !

    I miss a letter on a review I did mths ago & that's all you have to offer ? You've obviously trawled through every post I ever made, what a fuckin' saddo !
    You slaughter the english language on every post. You are unable to construct a sentence or spell anything without murdering it.

    Please go away.
    When I'm the Minister for Revenge Bertie's ring will be twitching !
    TheNads.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I miss a letter on a review I did mths ago & that's all you have to offer ? You've obviously trawled through every post I ever made, what a fuckin' saddo !
    You slaughter the english language on every post. You are unable to construct a sentence or spell anything without murdering it.

    Please go away.

    That would take alot of time, but good idea, though


    Remember this is an 'escort' site not an 'English Lit' class.

    And you should be ashamed of yourself for making fun of an escort's spelling mistakes on an 'escort forum'. BULLY And you talk about coming from HUMBLE BEGINNINGS

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    18

    Default You still beating away ?

    Ashamed ? because I come from a humble beginning ?
    Are you suggesting that I have forgotten my origins ? Never !
    Using language properly was not a class issue when I last looked. You seem to spout all this "I'm a socialist" stuff & that is the basis on which you have this inverted snobbery towards people who listened in school.
    I'm a socialist, I'm a republican, I'm educated, I'm opinionated & I can usually construct a logical argument to back up what I say. That does not ever mean that I forget where I come from. Education is the way out of poverty girly.
    We may both come from there but some of us were looking at the gutter while others were looking at the stars.
    Equal opportunity to all but no excuses for those who don't take their chances.
    When I'm the Minister for Revenge Bertie's ring will be twitching !
    TheNads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •