View Poll Results: Does Fuck off and die.....lmao break the rules?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 64.29%
  • No

5 35.71%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fuck off and die........lmao -OR NOT

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Insults indeed but there is only one person on here that insults you and thats Paws.

So i think you should really just sort things out with him..........i mean to even have it as a signature come on how much he hates you.

Yes an insult is an insult and long may they live.........Anna would go and slap their faces, now how many faces would i need to slap aye...........

Yeah now i have put up with so much crap on here that i dont read the shit from others that talk about my family blocked it - so now i think i never insulted you, could if you want though -

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK - THERE ARE PEOPLE BURNING TO DEATH IN AUSTRALIA AND ALL YOU DO IS WRITE THIS SHIT............GET A LIFE

Another priceless contribution from lizzy...
    There are people burning to death in Australia...as if you give a damn... Its not about you so why would you care? Yes there are and its terrible, there are millions starving in Africa. There is still and aids epidemic... and people still write this shit..... you are the one writing the most..so in your own words "get a life".

You ask how many faces would you need to slap for all the insults??? maybe you should ask yourself how slaps you deserve for the insults you have dished out...

take a long hard look at your self before you critisise others..

Reviews

Thumbs down Bj

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    no harm to anyone here but your free to call me anything you like

last night i was called a fucking prick, a fucking idiot, incompetent etc whatever

i dont care, it goes straight over my head

i dont take it personally

anyone is welcome to tell me to fuck off and die

in fact it says more about the person who says it than the person that its directed at.
    The difference is calling you "a fucking prick" is name calling and in breach of the rules whereas as calling you "incompetent" as a "moderator" is simply factual and informative ............... you are indeed lacking greatly as a supposed "moderator" as demonstrated once again by you actually now inviting people to insult you and call you names thus breaking the very rules you are responsible for upholding???

Incompetent is putting it mildly .................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Cool Liz

Disagree............

If they want to use the wrong language then its quick to get rid - i would give it a fucking rest Paws you talk some of the worst scum on here........so shut up.

Hoping my mother was spinning in her warm grave remember that and that having a whore for a daughter like me and a bastard for a grandson.

YOU SHOULD OF BEEN KICKED OF THERE AND THEN BUT PATRICIA IS JUST PATHETIC AND TODAY I TOLD HER NEVER DO I WANT TO COME OUT OF SOAP LAND - NEVER COS I CANT STAND WHAT I READ ON HERE SOMETIMES - YOU ARE THE WORST -

So im sure you are Christian or some such and didnt your jesus say let he who be without sin cast the first stone.........yes he did - so show me what a nice little urchin you are - you just cant you are the worst on here. Nasty little boy you really are!!!
    I never said I actually agreed with or wanted rules or moderators or censorship or editing posts or deleting threads or banning posters .................. in fact I prefer if it was "no holds barred" to be honest.
    However if rules are here then we should all be treated equally and currently Patricia or her so-called "moderator" certainly is not doing that ...............

By the way don't you ever call me a christian again you fucking slag ............ LMAO (nearly forgot that time!! )

Paws

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    The difference is calling you "a fucking prick" is name calling and in breach of the rules whereas as calling you "incompetent" as
    Incompetent is putting it mildly ....Paws
    lol paws, your at your best when your being a self-rightous pompous hypocrite

Reviews

Cool Bj

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    lol paws, your at your best when your being a self-rightous pompous hypocrite
    Hypocritical??? I have always stated that I am against the "rules" and "moderators" but if we are going to have them then job should at least be done correctly and the fact remains that you are incompetent and lacking your feeble attempt to moderate ....................

Paws

we are both mothers and we know what is good and bad with children and lets face it - all these clowns for men on here are just kids........LMAO cos they are.

My point was-he is grown up man,he cannot make decisions by himself,so he is not able to moderate and in general to do nothing at all....

And yes,most of them are like kids who live in a fantasy world impersonating anything comes in their minds,and yes,he sounds like clown,and looks like clown,maybe that s actually a self portait not just an avatar.

Anna you need to understand - i think you have known all along who was or is behind this and you are a loyal friend and said nothing - i admire you for that.
    Well,Liz,i know some things,and sometimes there are some things that u never do-u never tell things to anyone that u re told not to,as people trusted me and asked not to tell,some are common sense not to tell.
    If i have not told some things i know just by myself,it means there have been no need.

I have my own suspicions,but i cannot call anyone a criminal if i did not catched them doing the crime.

If you mean i know who wrote the blog,my answer is -i do not know,if u re saying i know things related to it,yes,i know some........

Hey anna if i call you ugly will you come give me a slap to.........you know you should be a dominatrix.........sure i could do it now easily.

Liz
    Well,i know i am pretty,so i willl not slap u,i will call u a liar

But if u want to play with me like big girls,just tell me,and i ll spank your ass
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Well i think we all have an idea or two who is or isnt behind all this shit and you know what i said sorry - end of - take it or leave it - they sent out mail they keep asking me if i know a Katherine - no i dont - very strange folk i have to say - still i dont care.......

Who told you i couldnt slap your butt madam...........night chuck cos i have to get up early tomorrow cos i have a twat client that wants the secretary look - shit it pays the morgage what do i care.............

Whatever happened to Naomi in London - heard it all went tits up for her here - back in Ireland now........I did try to tell her........I also gave her all the london directories to put herself on as well - did i get a thank you - no i didnt - wont help her again but then she said she is going to londons best photographer i asked who and she never said - very rude dont you think cos i would of told her if they were or not - still she is a very rude little girl, so maybe i have to go and give her a smack - i could grow to become a dom myself you know LMAO..........night sweetie xxx

Oi,Liz,i aint madam,i m miss

Well,i was lucky one as i seen someone very nice today toned,....soon tanned too

I think actually one of the best photographers on your side is Davis one that did Adrianas pictures,as i heard girls talking about him and not only one,and i love her pictures-very tastefull.

Me and Rachel were looking in the morning.

No girl have said bad about him ever.........

Naomi is a very nice girl,i just gave Paws back to her.........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

i could grow to become a dom myself you know LMAO
    the fuck you will!

don't drag 'me' into this!

LMAO

dom

Default where is Pat?

i'm amazed Pat hasn't had a thing to say on this thread.

not even to dig her hapless bodyguard out of trouble!

its hard to know who is the more hapless of the two of them at this stage.

oh...LMAO - that should cover me for disagreeing with them.

dom

dead man walking - i said i maybe will become a dominatrix you berk.

Jesus you really are a thick c**t arent you - thats not funny at all :d:d
    you are.

i know what u meant fool.

dom

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast