View Poll Results: Does Fuck off and die.....lmao break the rules?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 64.29%
  • No

5 35.71%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck off and die........lmao -OR NOT

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    of course u can use lmao, or you can use whatever of the emoticons, it helps express irony and humour the 1st foad was expressed to some anonymous blackmailer. if it doesnt break the rules, it doesnt get edited.
    You are the jokers - why dont you tell carmen rollers and her mangy friend to fuck off and die from me
    Whats the point in you being a mod if you cannot read

Or is carmen rollers not specific enough for you because there is no user called carmen rollers or a user called mangy friend

Reviews

Cool Bbj

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    of course u can use lmao, or you can use whatever of the emoticons, it helps express irony and humour the 1st foad was expressed to some anonymous blackmailer. if it doesnt break the rules, it doesnt get edited.
    The very fact that you are relying on the results of a poll to discover if a rule has been broken exposes your incompetentcy as a "moderator" ............... the very essence of a moderator is the ability to make those decisions on your own with full knowledge and back-up of the rules and their intricacy's.

You have failed once again and it is now up to Patricia to hand you your P45 and show you the door .............. if she can bring herself to admit her mistake of course.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Arrow Liz

Yes I have a fair idea who "SantaPaws" is but no it's not me ............... most of the "paws" usernames actually PM'd me using their genuine usernames to let me know who they were but "SantaPaws" didn't.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    The very fact that you are relying on the results of a poll to discover if a rule has been broken exposes your incompetentcy as a "moderator" ............... the very essence of a moderator is the ability to make those decisions on your own with full knowledge and back-up of the rules and their intricacy's.
    lol paws, youre a raker the fact that i didnt edit "foad,,,lmao" states that i do know the intricacies of the rules. The fact that i added the poll is to guage the opinions if the rules should be stricter to exclude such sentiments from the forum

Reviews

the post should have been edited ,

you fuckin prick lmao

nbt

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    the post should have been edited , you fuckin prick lmao nbt
    lmao nbt, goodman. C,mon at least lets hear your opinion of WHY it should be edited? Paws has the decency to do that, can you not explain your OWN opinion?

You know,i don't give flying fuck is there foad,frog,cunt Lmao imao lol or whatever.

For me as as foreign person just 2 mentioned words make sense-frog and cunt......

Fuck off and die is offensive itself with or without any shits at the end.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

I'm not sure which post this is all referring to. I suppose it depends on the context of the thread. If it's 2 people having an arguement it would be breaking the rules. Everyone would put a smiley or lmao after any threat or insult if this meant they could get away with saying offensive things to people. With lmao it's more of a veiled insult. If it was in a light hearted thread then it wouldn't be breaking the rules if it was obvious they were just messing around.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 09-02-09 at 15:51.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

I was one of to people told to f off & die, no i dont take offence here because u cannot expect anything more from this individual it is the only language she knows though there should be limitations on behaviour & language here .presently there are no limitations on what can be said here, it is a total farce to run a poll on this issue....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I was one of to people told to f off & die, no i dont take offence here because u cannot expect anything more from this individual it is the only language she knows though there should be limitations on behaviour & language here .presently there are no limitations on what can be said here, it is a total farce to run a poll on this issue....

Fuck off Ex-P and stop whinging..you big crybaby...... take it like a man....Lmao

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast