Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pattaya

Reviews

Not too fussed on Bangkok, aside from the areas by the river Chao Phraya and the Grand Palace it seems pretty much claustrophobic. Probably because it has a big concrete structure blocking all the light lol The sex tourism part isn't as in your face as it is in Pattaya and is more or less confined to Soi Cowboy and Soi 4 particularly Nana Plaza. It's a lot more expensive than Pattaya also.

Phuket I wouldn't mind seeing one day, would need to see if any domestic flights go from Pattaya or would I have to go to Suvarnabhuni mind. Also a bigger budget lol
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

Reviews

watch out for the Ladyboys,they'll steal your heart,and then your wallet!!

3. Default

Only back from Pattaya.Soi 6 full of bars and short time rooms 300baht bar fine and 1000bath for her.
    in the gogo bars to bring a girl out 1000 bath bar fine and 2000bath for her.
    When you find the name of your hotel email them to see if there guest friendly you may bring 1 person back for free but the second my cost.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Change your underwear every day (my mothers advice many years ago)
    does turning them inside out count lol just kidding
    go boil your head

5. Default

Been there done that. You'll have fun. Keep the advice not to flash your money they will go for what you have.

6. Default Pattaya

great food… great golf !

I have been in Pattaya about 20 times , the best adult entertainment in the world , great foods ( Thai , Korean , western foods , Irish restaurant , KFC , Mac Donald , Burger King , Carl's Jr ) ... As above post says Ladyboys are dangerous , yes but not all , best to get them from the bar not the beach road , be careful of freelancers , I have never been robbed in my 20 trips . There is always a danger in every city in the world , just behave yourself and be smart . Walking st Agogo is expensive now , 5,000 bt including barfine for long time ( €130 approx) , I prefer the beerbar girls or freelancers , they cost between 1,000 bt to 3,000 bt ( €25 to €80 ) . Hotel is cheap , Agoda.com is great for special offers . €15 to €40 .. Bus from Airport Bangkok to Pattaya (100 miles ) only €4 , if want taxi €25 to €40 ...
    Last edited by jocky; 30-08-16 at 10:38.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12