Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Khloe ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default Khloe ?

    Can anyone tell me if she is the lady in the photos? I don't need any other details but any help apreciated on that score
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...t.html#reviews
    I'm in the city tomorrow with time to kill so have opted to try either her or Kassandra who looks a safer bet but Khloe might be more my type I think
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Nobody ? coola boola.
    I suppose that at least they are close geographically and the walk will do me good if Khloe turns out to be someone else. Kim or Kendall or Kylie or Kermit

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to David Feckem For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (05-01-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,440
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Well most of her reviews are favourable but photos are not verified- but the girl in the pics looks damn hot !!!
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 04-01-16 at 23:26. Reason: error

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (04-01-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Well most of her reviews are favourable but photos are not verified- but the girl in the pics looks damn hot !!!
    in the early reviews the girl in the pics at the time of the review looks very different but looks damn hot too. but nobody mentions any difference so I'm hoping it ll be fine. Thanks for the reply,, I was beginning to question whether I exist

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,815
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    Nobody ? coola boola.
    I suppose that at least they are close geographically and the walk will do me good if Khloe turns out to be someone else. Kim or Kendall or Kylie or Kermit
    Well both have reviews so that should help you in some way and from what I make of Kasandra at 50
    is if you want anything bar sex it will cost you more so if it was me id go with Khloe but something tells me
    she could look for more money too. Both have dodgy reviews so why not go to someone who has all positive reviews
    who do all their favs for the advertised price. But its your money !!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    David Feckem (04-01-16)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    I very much doubt it will be the girl in the photos(Khloe), and the reviews are a very mixed bag.

    Pics may have been taken from this lady's profile in Frankfurt, or Nina is moonlighting for a while in Ireland.

    http://www.happyescorts.com/escorts/...t-am-main/nina
    Last edited by Forrest; 04-01-16 at 23:39.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (04-01-16), David Feckem (04-01-16), willie wacker (04-01-16)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Well both have reviews so that should help you in some way and from what I make of Kasandra at 50
    is if you want anything bar sex it will cost you more so if it was me id go with Khloe but something tells me
    she could look for more money too. Both have dodgy reviews so why not go to someone who has all positive reviews
    who do all their favs for the advertised price. But its your money !!
    Something about her pushes my buttons and I thought it was worth a go as I've two hours to kill and could walk away and meet someone else if it's not her. I always find myself clicking her profile, same as I do for Viky, https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html but that's obvious even to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I very much doubt it will be the girl in the photos(Khloe), and the reviews are a very mixed bag.

    Pics may have been taken from this lady's profile in Frankfurt, or Nina is moonlighting for a while in Ireland.

    http://www.happyescorts.com/escorts/...t-am-main/nina
    thanks forrest. damn it!

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Feckem View Post
    Something about her pushes my buttons and I thought it was worth a go as I've two hours to kill and could walk away and meet someone else if it's not her. I always find myself clicking her profile, same as I do for Viky, https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html but that's obvious even to me


    thanks forrest. damn it!
    Try using tin eye in future to search for the pics to see if they are being used elsewhere. It doesn't always help, but it's a start.
    Also, try googling the phone numbers, to see how often it has been used

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (05-01-16)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,196
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I very much doubt it will be the girl in the photos(Khloe), and the reviews are a very mixed bag.

    Pics may have been taken from this lady's profile in Frankfurt, or Nina is moonlighting for a while in Ireland.

    http://www.happyescorts.com/escorts/...t-am-main/nina
    Nice spot there bud, damn it I had her on my to do list oh well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •