Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Munich stations evacuated over 'IS attack threat'

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I,m not too worried about Muslim refugee,s tbh, there are good Rich Arab counties with Islam laws who can well afford to take them in.
    I believe they won,t so as to spread Islam across the World , I do believe it,s their Master plan ,Nazi,s come to mind here
    Did you even read that Quote I included lol !???

That's my point !

Also : the wealthy Arab countries know better !! : they will NOT be taking in any refugees !!

: they have enough problems on their hands with all them bothersome Philippina maids complaining of torture and

confinement and mistreatment , and all them Nepali construction workers dropping dead in the 50degs heat

without water , hundreds of them each month !! ; building football Stadiums etc . !!!!!

What a sad world it is ! : for some x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (02-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Right I'm not tryin to make light of the situation but did anyone see the last episode of Homeland last week ? The storyline was about a group of terrorists attempting to release a chemical device in a busy German train station. Just a little odd there is a terror alert in reality.
    I happened to see it ! : First time I ever caught a Homeland Episode .

Freaky !

Scary x

Reviews

I,m not too worried about Muslim refugee,s tbh, there are good Rich Arab counties with Islam laws who can well afford to take them in.
    I believe they won,t so as to spread Islam across the World , I do believe it,s their Master plan ,Nazi,s come to mind here
    and those same countries like Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states are American and European allies who are funding ISIS creating the refugee crisis in the beginning .
    Check out how important arms sales from UK and USA to the Gulf states and Saudi are to these countries and see why this will not be tackled any day soon
    Saudi wahhabism is a treat to all muslims yet it goes unchallenged .
    it was the American and UK invasion of Iraq that opened this catastrophe.

here is an interesting website that tracks mass shootings in the USA
    http://www.shootingtracker.com/wiki/Main_Page and http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

almost all shootings were by white males yet the focus by some is on the san bernadino shooting horrible and awful as it was
    Last edited by joggon; 01-01-16 at 18:26.
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (02-01-16), gonzo76 (01-01-16)

Reviews

Not all Muslims are suicide bombers , but all suicide bombers are muslims
    I think we need to take a leaf out of Putin,s book
    If Muslims want to come here then they intergrate to our laws and our laws alone
    If they want Sharia law then stay living in the Middle east and fuck off , not our problem if they get their heads cut off
    And should not be the UN,s problem either as they don,t believe in it.
    There is millions of other religion non-muslims refugee,s who need our help and they are the people we should be letting in here
    They are the people who are real refugee,s and who will intergrate to our law,s
    Not all Irishmen are in the IRA, but all IRA men are Irish. So if that attitude had taken hold, what impact might it have had on Ireland?

The EU has a responsibility to its citizens implement a proper screening and properly resourced intelligence network to allow for legitimate refugees and migrant workers to travel safely to Europe. And to keep the terrorists out. However, like stephanie has said, the determined terrorist will not be so easily thwarted.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (02-01-16), Stephanie (02-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Not all Irishmen are in the IRA, but all IRA men are Irish. So if that attitude had taken hold, what impact might it have had on Ireland?

The EU has a responsibility to its citizens implement a proper screening and properly resourced intelligence network to allow for legitimate refugees and migrant workers to travel safely to Europe. And to keep the terrorists out. However, like stephanie has said, the determined terrorist will not be so easily thwarted.
    When I was living in England at the height of the bombings in England, I got racist abuse and I accepted it and police called to the house a few time,s.
    I don,t hate the English , I find them grand and do enjoy them

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (01-01-16), Stephanie (02-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post

But not by the millions !!

Europe is limping as it is.

Europe cannot socially / economically handle the influx of hundreds of thousands of people who are looking for handouts !

Now throw in cultural difference to the mix , throw in that the overwhelming majority of people arriving are military age

single men , etc.

There is No peaceful solution imo. A fearful prospect .

Will Merkel foot the Bill ??

For language schools , for job training , for job placement , for healthcare , for schooling of the millions of new children ,

for cultural re-education program's for the Local (!!) people , for rape crisis Centers ;

: for every single 'refugee' that arrives , count an additional 10-20 'family members' automatically given residency .

Who will pay for it ??

What is current unemployment in Europe ?

Get on YouTube : see local Greeks terrorised by the hordes. Then keep clicking. One vid to another .

Here we are so insulated !!! Most people don't SEE what's happening.

As someone said above : an invasion -- without a single shot ( :-/ ) fired .

Within one generation Europe will have a Muslim majority . : Whatever .

Will Ye like it ? X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (02-01-16)

Reviews

Default https://curiousmatic.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/bombmap3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    But not by the millions !!

Europe is limping as it is.

Europe cannot socially / economically handle the influx of hundreds of thousands of people who are looking for handouts !

Now throw in cultural difference to the mix , throw in that the overwhelming majority of people arriving are military age

single men , etc.

There is No peaceful solution imo. A fearful prospect .

Will Merkel foot the Bill ??

For language schools , for job training , for job placement , for healthcare , for schooling of the millions of new children ,

for cultural re-education program's for the Local (!!) people , for rape crisis Centers ;

: for every single 'refugee' that arrives , count an additional 10-20 'family members' automatically given residency .

Who will pay for it ??

What is current unemployment in Europe ?

Get on YouTube : see local Greeks terrorised by the hordes. Then keep clicking. One vid to another .

Here we are so insulated !!! Most people don't SEE what's happening.

As someone said above : an invasion -- without a single shot ( :-/ ) fired .

Within one generation Europe will have a Muslim majority . : Whatever .

Will Ye like it ? X
    there is so much nonsense in this post , so many factual inaccuracies .
    lets try to provide factual research instead of stephanies usual racism and ignorance
    10 Truths about Europes Migrant Crisis
    http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...refugee-crisis

maybe if European countries and the USA hadn't embarked on bombing Iraq Syria Libya etc these people wouldn't be fleeing for their lives
    i will leave you with this to consider

a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bombmap3.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	114872  
    Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (02-01-16), Ryan56 (02-01-16)

14. Default

was thinking that Isis would be planning their own fireworks displays for New Year.........world is full of terrorists.some with guns others with pens!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan56 For This Useful Post:

joggon (02-01-16)

16. Default

Who are the Terrorists.is it only Muslims......Yanks and the Russians are pretty good at it too.and also the ordinary works who are employed on munitions factories are responsible.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan56 For This Useful Post:

joggon (02-01-16)

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    there is so much nonsense in this post , so many factual inaccuracies .
    lets try to provide factual research instead of Stephanie's usual racism and ignorance
    10 Truths about Europes Migrant Crisis
    http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...refugee-crisis

maybe if European countries and the USA hadn't embarked on bombing Iraq Syria Libya etc these people wouldn't be fleeing for their lives
    Please list them ;

or alternately , please let me know when you tire of trolling me .

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joggy
    And I will leave you with This to consider : When did the western powers start bombing Isis ??

: when Isis started slaughtering the Yasidis , when they chased them up Sinjar mountain by the thousands ,

for them to die by the thousands . Unarmed civilians -- of a different (Christian) faith .

[given : Isis prob wouldn't exist today if not for the Iraqi intervention -- unwarranted imo and a disaster]

: Maybe if the colonial powers did not arbitrarily draw borders in that region wahaaay way back when ,

none of this would be happening . US (UK etc. ) was wrong to go in in 2003. I have said this before . Anything else ?

: Maybe if the Ottoman Empire , maybe if the Persian Empire , maybe if Genghis Khan , maybe if ...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (02-01-16)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast