Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: My Arse

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default My Arse

    When Escorts are giving massages, why do they not massage the bum, do they not like the feel of it. I love my ass touched and caressed. It would be rude to have to ask, wouldn't it?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Earth...sometimes...
    Posts
    1,581
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    When Escorts are giving massages, why do they not massage the bum, do they not like the feel of it. I love my ass touched and caressed. It would be rude to have to ask, wouldn't it?
    No darling, just ask for what you like. I'm not really that good at giving massages but I'm good at touching peoples' asses. Haha xxx
    :Seductive, Flirty, Sexy, Fun


    LET'S SPEND GREAT MOMENTS TOGETHER
    :

    💕💕Curvy Nina 0834830524💕💕
    You can also find me on Twitter *wink* CurvyNinaXXX

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurvyNina For This Useful Post:

    Walshie (29-12-15), Wolverine (29-12-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    most sit on the bed beside you and massage you, I like ass on ass, like when they throw the leg across, sit on top and give you a good rub down

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserCurvyNina (29-12-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,196
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    When Escorts are giving massages, why do they not massage the bum, do they not like the feel of it. I love my ass touched and caressed. It would be rude to have to ask, wouldn't it?
    Do you clean it properly before you visit them or have any blemishes

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (29-12-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,812
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    Do you clean it properly before you visit them or have any blemishes
    He needs to provide the escorts with protective eyewear as the sun shines outta his

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    He needs to provide the escorts with protective eyewear as the sun shines outta his

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (29-12-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    Do you clean it properly before you visit them or have any blemishes
    See, clean as a whistle


  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (29-12-15), ManHold (29-12-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,950
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    When Escorts are giving massages, why do they not massage the bum, do they not like the feel of it. I love my ass touched and caressed. It would be rude to have to ask, wouldn't it?
    Well go see a good massage escort and they will give your ass a good seeing to
    And stop seeing those 50 euro girls you skinflint


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well go see a good massage escort and they will give your ass a good seeing to
    And stop seeing those 50 euro girls you skinflint
    Willie,Might visit a TS for that,

    Anyway My mission is to prove there are great 50 euro escorts out there that really enjoy what they do and do it well but thinking about it now, are they are really 50 euro escorts as on each visit I took gifts of Bottle Wine 19.95 and Box Chocolates 11 euro so really are more like 80 Euro Escorts
    Last edited by Walshie; 29-12-15 at 13:23.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    1,812
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walshie View Post
    Willie,Might visit a TS for that,

    Anyway My mission is to prove there are great 50 euro escorts out there that really enjoy what they do and do it well but thinking about it now, are they are really 50 euro escorts as on each visit I took gifts of Bottle Wine 19.95 and Box Chocolates 11 euro so really are more like 80 Euro Escorts
    Your missions might be more fun if you just went to see 80 euro girls. Let them get their own chocolates an wine. Just an idea.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (29-12-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •